Past #22: Todd Goldstein - has advised NMFC he will seek opportunity at Essendon in '24 - 316 NM games/156 goals/'15 SBM/'15 AA/most hitouts in lge history

Remove this Banner Ad

This re-signing is what she would have wanted.

FcLTrSFacAAYSjP
Honestly looks as confused as if looking at a minority talking without being spoken to.

Fantastic news. Champion player and champion club player.

I’m very patient with coaches and everyone at the club, but realised earlier this season that if you don’t want Goldy I don’t know that you are in the right line of work.

Fantastic news. Champion player and champion club player.

I’m very patient with coaches and everyone at the club, but realised earlier this season that if you don’t want Goldy I don’t know that you are in the right line of work.

Incredible fortitude to be pushed out of his best spot (that debate has been done elsewhere), still make an honest go of it 'out of position' then force his way back to the #1 spot and grind out a year that broke both of his younger, abler understudies.

He had plenty of opportunities to mentally throw in the towel yet his pride pushed him to front up so often he stormed home to almost place in the B&F.

300 a given.

350 potentially.

433 a possibility.:)

Congrats Goldie well deserved.

Last edited:
Great day for Todd and the club. Absolute champion and to think we could have lost him if not for Clarko. Hopefully when he plays his 300th early next year the game will be in Melbourne.

Listening to some of Todd's interviews in the last couple of months he definitely thinks he has more than 1 year left in him. Being the selfless, champion clubman that he is I think he knows that, and would not be surprised that there's been an agreement to go on a trigger end of year assessment to go around again, aka Boomer-style until both parties think its time to call it a day (not that Boomer would have been happy with his unceremonious delisting/retirement by Scotts/Joyce when it happened).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great day for Todd and the club. Absolute champion and to think we could have lost him if not for Clarko. Hopefully when he plays his 300th early next year the game will be in Melbourne.

Listening to some of Todd's interviews in the last couple of months he definitely thinks he has more than 1 year left in him. Being the selfless, champion clubman that he is I think he knows that, and would not be surprised that there's been an agreement to go on a trigger end of year assessment to go around again, aka Boomer-style until both parties think its time to call it a day (not that Boomer would have been happy with his unceremonious delisting/retirement by Scotts/Joyce when it happened).
C'mon Todd. Only four more years and you'll knock Simon Madden off the podium as the ruck with the most AFL games ever.

Thought he was done with us from that first half the year, but very glad that he's gonna reach 300 in the blue and white.
Just another player to suffer from Noble's positional stupidity in the first half of the year, started him on the bench in round 1 and it all went awry from there.

Love the news. Before clarko has even officially started we are reaping some rewards.

But honestly I think the value of Todd for us was far greater than the value for Todd anywhere else, I don't know if he had a good enough year to be super desirable (give his age) at other places, so its really a win for all in my book.

Noble at Saints isn’t he looking forward to the Great Tom Campbell playing full forward and at times full back for the Saints next yr.

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #22: Todd Goldstein - has advised NMFC he will seek opportunity at Essendon in '24 - 316 NM games/156 goals/'15 SBM/'15 AA/most hitouts in lge history

Remove this Banner Ad

Back