Past #22: Todd Goldstein - has advised NMFC he will seek opportunity at Essendon in '24 - 316 NM games/156 goals/'15 SBM/'15 AA/most hitouts in lge history

Remove this Banner Ad

A ruckman who averages over 13 disposals, 31 hitouts and 3 clearences per game is rare in our game, I can only find two others and both are playing in the same team these days. It has been a great career and we should all be proud that he has remained loyal to the NMFC for his entire career.

Congrats on reaching 300 Goldie.
1681856456458.png

Todd would be used to the time slot , it’s one of our traditional game starts . Todd has showed true loyalty in the hard times it means a lot to the Club and supporters. Hoping the players perform well this week at the very least, would be even better if they won .

Last edited:
What would be the last big milestone game we have won: Boomers 300 vs WB?
Sheezel s debut, but in all seriousness probably about right . We won Archers can’t remember Drew’s though . Boomers 400th maybe, sounds ridiculous 400 games amazing .

What would be the last big milestone game we have won: Boomers 300 vs WB?
Boomer's 427th (30.07 2016 v St Kilda)
Boomer's 400th (25.07.2015 v Brisbane)
Boomer's 350th (02.06.2013 v St Kilda)
Boomer's 300th (22.08.2010 v West Coast)

Boomer never lost a milestone game and that includes games where he kicked 100th, 200th, 300th, 400th and 500th goals.

The last 300 game milestone was Petrie's (08/05/2016) when we beat St Kilda.

"Congratulations to Dean Cox for somewhere around 300 games and a great career"

A.Clarkson

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's only the
We don’t set the fixture.

What do we do? Hold him out until our next home game? 4.40pm Sunday against St Kilda? Maybe wait until we play Sydney on a Saturday arvo?
He's only the 6th bloke to reach 300 games for North. I reckon we play the game in Melbourne, in front of our fans. Perhaps the lack of CCJ and Xerri as options means we could not rest him this week but I reckon it sucks that he plays his 300th game up on Gold Coast rather than here in Melbourne.

A ruckman who averages over 13 disposals, 31 hitouts and 3 clearences per game is rare in our game, I can only find two others and both are playing in the same team these days. It has been a great career and we should all be proud that he has remained loyal to the NMFC for his entire career.

View attachment 1664580
so consistent is games played each year, Champion

Re: Goldstein?

33 - HAWTHORN - TODD GOLDSTEIN
Oakleigh Chargers, 1 July 1988, 201.0cm, 106.2kg

A member of the '300 club' (200cm/100kg), Goldstein is a young man-mountain that could fit in a variety of scenarios in this draft. He is a genuine chance to figure early in the draft, due to his physical attributes - and the lack of ruckmen in this meeting - while he also looms as a second or third rounder. Hawthorn, Collingwood, Kangaroos, Essendon, Sydney and Melbourne have all expressed interest, with the Hawks a genuine prospect for him at No.33 and particularly since Everitt has moved to Sydney. The Hawks may also look at midfielders O'Keefe, Connors and Houli.

Highlights/achievements: Ruckman with an elite basketball background. Began with Oakleigh Chargers program late in season 2006. Ruckwork rated highly and possesses good skills for a tall. Has proven that he can go forward and kick goals.

His draft profile noted him as being a "member of the 300 club", albeit for different reasons

Really excited for Goldy's 300th, has been great for us across the journey.

Hopefully the boys can step up and get us a win to help celebrate the occasion.

Really excited for Goldy's 300th, has been great for us across the journey.

Hopefully the boys can step up and get us a win to help celebrate the occasion.

Has been my favourite player since Boomer retired. Gun.

View attachment 1664580
And the kms and match time he must have racked up!

Last edited:
Im heading up to the Gold Coast for the game this weekend. Very much looking forward to seeing him leading the boys through the banner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #22: Todd Goldstein - has advised NMFC he will seek opportunity at Essendon in '24 - 316 NM games/156 goals/'15 SBM/'15 AA/most hitouts in lge history

Remove this Banner Ad

Back