Past #22: Todd Goldstein - has advised NMFC he will seek opportunity at Essendon in '24 - 316 NM games/156 goals/'15 SBM/'15 AA/most hitouts in lge history

Remove this Banner Ad

Give him 3 years.

We'd still be having the same conversation in 2026 when he's fronting up doing his best and the now 26-27yo guys are still all either in the rehab group or the VFL.
Or delisted 🫤

We actually need Goldi to sign on for another year, if not for the sole reason that there’s no one to replace him with.

giantroo can you get footage of that last ruck infringement against Goldy?
It was probably fair. Straight armed the other ruck to the chest so he couldn't compete.

At least I assume that's a rule. Quite frankly I see all types of wrestling, holding, and blocks in the ruck and can't tell much of a difference between those that are called frees and those that are play on.

It was probably fair. Straight armed the other ruck to the chest so he couldn't compete.

At least I assume that's a rule. Quite frankly I see all types of wrestling, holding, and blocks in the ruck and can't tell much of a difference between those that are called frees and those that are play on.
I was more watching Jy streaming forward. What might have been...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It doesn't make sense to me.

I can understand a blocking call when the ruckman blocks the other and neither is able to make a contest but Goldy was protecting the drop zone, it felt so ruck lotto.

Nobody's ready to lace up his boots.

He plays another year. We need a Goldy-like replacement, not a stock standard ruckman. Those are dime a dozen and shitmen.
We need to pump games into xerri and ccj to plan for the next decade

Which we were going to do hence Goldy was in the vfl but then xerri got injured

He got his 300th it’s now time to let the 35 year old next year sail into retirement

We need to pump games into xerri and ccj to plan for the next decade

Which we were going to do hence Goldy was in the vfl but then xerri got injured

He got his 300th it’s now time to let the 35 year old next year sail into retirement

No.

He’s playing fine. They’re shit & green as fresh cow turds still. We play multiple talls anyway. Nobody’s losing out on ruck/game time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #22: Todd Goldstein - has advised NMFC he will seek opportunity at Essendon in '24 - 316 NM games/156 goals/'15 SBM/'15 AA/most hitouts in lge history

Remove this Banner Ad

Back