For me:

Jake Bowey - Sam De Koning - Hayden Young
Nick Daicos - Tom McCartin - Nick Blakey
Nic Martin - Jai Newcombe - Sam Walsh
Connor Rozee - Aaron Naughton - Errol Gulden
Izak Rankine - Max King - Kysaiah Pickett
Luke Jackson - Andrew Brayshaw - Caleb Serong
Noah Anderson - Tom Green - Chad Warner - Adam Cerra

Chad Warner, Connor Rozee, Tom Green, Brayshaw and obviously Walsh are by far the best midfielders under 22.

The others don’t even come close and should be battling for a bench position at best.

Chad Warner, Connor Rozee, Tom Green, Brayshaw and obviously Walsh are by far the best midfielders under 22.

The others don’t even come close and should be battling for a bench position at best.
Chad Warner once again proves he is one of the best midfielders under 22. He will be starting in the best 22 under 22.

Not really sure why this is a thing tbh, who will look back on their careers and be like, wow what a beautiful moment in my career, being named in the best 22 under 22.

Not really sure why this is a thing tbh, who will look back on their careers and be like, wow what a beautiful moment in my career, being named in the best 22 under 22.
Fan thing, you know, the people who essentially pay the wages of everyone associated with the AFL

It makes the fans of bad teams feel better they’ve got a couple of good young players coming through and actually get some recognition for that.

Remove this Banner Ad

22 Under 22 - 2021 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back