Past #23: Ben McKay - gone to * as RFA - NMFC awarded Band 1 pick #3 compo

Remove this Banner Ad

We haven’t played any sides with a quality forward line. I will be surprised if Curnow and McKay don’t kick 10 between them.

Larkey, LDU and McKay right now are the 3 players we just can’t afford to lose.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
You knew.

You ****ing knew.

HOW DID YOU KNOW???

He's consistently amongst it at training. Going out of his way to interact with his mates, high fiving, getting hyped etc. I know you can't really conclude anything by that, but it does make me think he's not dissatisfied at the club. If he leaves it'll be in the pursuit of more immediate wins rather than the fact that he's dissatisfied with the club environment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's consistently amongst it at training. Going out of his way to interact with his mates, high fiving, getting hyped etc. I know you can't really conclude anything by that, but it does make me think he's not dissatisfied at the club. If he leaves it'll be in the pursuit of more immediate wins rather than the fact that he's dissatisfied with the club environment

Logue probably presented much the same demeanour at Freo training in 2022.

Yeah I'd be surprised if he left, isn't talking like someone that wants out. Is talking like someone that wants a good deal that will set him up.

Also, any chance of him going to Port was probably dissolved when they signed JHF. Enjoyed that drive by about professionalism of Sheez and Wardlaw.

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #23: Ben McKay - gone to * as RFA - NMFC awarded Band 1 pick #3 compo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back