Past #23: Ben McKay - gone to * as RFA - NMFC awarded Band 1 pick #3 compo

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd rather it not be the Hawks. Incentive not to reach band 1, and could walk him to the PSD.
RFA - Goes to draft from memory. Not sure the Hawks want to be spending their <5 draft pick on McKay.

Edit: BTW checked and their next pick is past 18... they won't be getting him via the draft. Another club would value him before that.

Last edited:
Goodbye GIF

Well, I don't think anyone can say lack of winning games was a factor in him leaving. He won't be winning that much more at Hawthorn than with us over the next couple of years

Also Hawthorn's facilities are perhaps worst out of the Victorian based teams.

Well, I don't think anyone can say lack of winning games was a factor in him leaving. He won't be winning that much more at Hawthorn than with us over the next couple of years
Hawthorn board is saying it because he wants to play forward...unfortunately we all know how it turned out for him with us when he played forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawthorn board is saying it because he wants to play forward...unfortunately we all know how it turned out for him with us when he played forward.
That’s funny.

A hawks poster used us playing McKay forward as proof of us tanking.

I once saw McKay miss back to back goals from the top of the goal square at an intraday club.

He’s a terrible terrible shot for goal. Hence he was shifted back in the vfl.

Couldn’t possibly be true

Hahahaa this is a ******* joke right?

Lets start the All-UnAustralian with players who left to play roles they are shithouse at:

McKay at FF
CCJ in the ruck
Zach Williams as a midfielder

Tom Browne reporting Swans have overtaken * in the race for BMac 'with a huge offer' - obviously Browny has been too busy today to read BigFooty!
Either that or he hasn't texted either his actual father (Jeoff) or his daddy (Andrew Ireland) yet today

Hawthorn Recruiter: "Deal is done, think McKay at full forward."
Mitchell: "You got Harry McKay?"
Hawthorn Recruiter: "Err, sure, call him Harry."

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #23: Ben McKay - gone to * as RFA - NMFC awarded Band 1 pick #3 compo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back