Past #23: Ben McKay - gone to * as RFA - NMFC awarded Band 1 pick #3 compo

Remove this Banner Ad

I worry the latest player agreement, which is another huge increase, means the $ triggers for bands will up to a point where we get band 2 instead :(

Ok. Just spoke to Ben and while not admitting he's going his answer was "he has to do what is best for himself"..
Thanks for posting this. Hope you’re going ok with it.

I worry the latest player agreement, which is another huge increase, means the $ triggers for bands will up to a point where we get band 2 instead :(

His management team would be across that as well. Also keep in mind he is the youngest player to qualify for free agency.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for posting this. Hope you’re going ok with it.
Both Mrs KK and myself are ok with it as we feel that he has to do what is best for his future. l still believe he wants to stay but it depends on what North are prepared to offer.. Finishing 7th in our B&F and with all our other injuries and retirements to our now depleated backline should help in his cause to stay if North feel that they really need him...thanks for asking..

This thread has turned into The Usual Suspects, there are all these vague clues that will make perfect sense in hindsight when I get to the end and realise that Ben McKay was Keyser Soze all along.

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #23: Ben McKay - gone to * as RFA - NMFC awarded Band 1 pick #3 compo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back