Past #24: Levi Greenwood - officially traded to Collingwood FC for pick 25 (2014) - retires rd16 2021 due to concussion symptoms - go well Pig

Remove this Banner Ad

Very pleasing to see Levi deliver well so far. Kudos indeed.

I was one who was concerned about his disposal based on what I'd seen previously (e.g. clearly a 'hater' :rolleyes: ) but what I've noticed is that there is a certain synergy we're getting with Levi's inclusion in the seniors. Namely, his tank is great and he helps with our spread and, at the same time, because we spread so well, he gets that bit more time with his kicking. Win/win!

His tackling and toughness around the contested ball has never been in doubt, and it's been great to see someone who brings 'pressure acts' to the game. Well done Levi. :thumbsu:

I was one who was concerned about his disposal based on what I'd seen previously (e.g. clearly a 'hater' :rolleyes: )

My-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-hater-gonna-hate-but-bronies-never-feel-it.gif

:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Rubbish. He was always better than Seira and Anthony (yes, different positions).

Huhuhuh. So what, they're not playing for the same position... why bring those players up then? what's your point?

Another bullshit comment like all the other Brad hater comments. Sorry to pick on you mate but f me me its getting boring.

The way you flogs talk is as if you believe if you were the north coach we'd have the flag all sewn up.

Levi's been great these last three games but he was dropped last year for a reason - he was playing shithouse. Good on him for turning it around. Can't exactly discount that he may be playing better football due to being asked to work on a few things in the VFL.

Huhuhuh. So what, they're not playing for the same position... why bring those players up then? what's your point?

Another bullshit comment like all the other Brad hater comments. Sorry to pick on you mate but f me me its getting boring.

The way you flogs talk is as if you believe if you were the north coach we'd have the flag all sewn up.

Levi's been great these last three games but he was dropped last year for a reason - he was playing shithouse. Good on him for turning it around. Can't exactly discount that he may be playing better football due to being asked to work on a few things in the VFL.

Twist and turn all you want but you have been called out - ignore for you.

Luckily for me I enjoyed a great win by the club, go troll someone else about promoting Scott in your spare time :thumbsu:

And oh, on topic Levi apparently did very well - good on him.

Confession time...

Dear Levi,

I was one of the people who thought you were a VFL level player and still a shit kick. I was wrong.

Welcome back!
Jay-Z

Confession time...

Dear Levi,

I was one of the people who thought you were a VFL level player and still a shit kick. I was wrong.

Welcome back!
Jay-Z
Good onya Jay Z.

Honesty & humble pie is few and far between on this site.

Twist and turn all you want but you have been called out - ignore for you.

Luckily for me I enjoyed a great win by the club, go troll someone else about promoting Scott in your spare time :thumbsu:

And oh, on topic Levi apparently did very well - good on him.

Huhuh.

Good night. I'm sure its been a long day for you. I'm just amazed you were able to sqeeze in some Scott hate after such a great day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

his effort and hardness at the contest in setting up ziebell's goal in the 2nd quarter was worthy of our 90's team. best individual effort i've seen this year.

this guy is your classic 'tipping point'. sets a standard of pressure and tackling and changes the balance away from soft outside running and capitulation back in favour of top 4 worthy finals football.

worth noting this outstanding effort was against cotchin and martin led midfield that has been beating other teams through their own high standard of pressure.

must be picked for the next 5 years

Confession time...

Dear Levi,

Welcome back! :)
Jay-Z
I'm with you... That is until now. Fantastic to be proven wrong :)

Levi will be in the side for the rest of the season and gee we look good with him in the side.Goes hard and makes the other team know that he is there and hits hard.Love it

Bullocking work inside is super, tenacious around the contest. Love it. Also prevents Swallow from always being on the bottom of those packs = less tired = more burst speed clean possession through congestion.

What a difference Hine and Levi have made to our side. So much more desperation around the footy and their selfless acts reverberates through the team.

With Ziebell, Cunnington, Levi, Hine and Adams we have some real ferocity around the packs. It's great to watch and damn scary for opposition teams to play against.

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #24: Levi Greenwood - officially traded to Collingwood FC for pick 25 (2014) - retires rd16 2021 due to concussion symptoms - go well Pig

Remove this Banner Ad

Back