Traded #25: Jake Stringer - 📦 Traded to GWS for Pick #53 - 16/10

Remove this Banner Ad

Kidding. Source?

An article just on a google search that Abbey has stated that Jake knew the girls werent going because they had a birthday or something on.
Also being discussed on another forum.
Has apparantly posted on social media about it.

Not categoric, but not ideal in the leadup.

i dont blame him for not wanting her to bring them. She's way too prone to shooting her mouth off (not denying she has some good reasons). A night birthday party for a two year old is very weird though and she must have known it would clash with his 100th.

i dont blame him for not wanting her to bring them. She's way too prone to shooting her mouth off (not denying she has some good reasons). A night birthday party for a two year old is very weird though and she must have known it would clash with his 100th.
If you read the link above she apparently offered to bring them to the game so he could run out with them but he said no. :shrug:

But really, what Falcon27 said. The thing that's disappointing is they both keep using the media. Someone has to be the adult. I thought that was Abby but apparently not..

If you read the link above she apparently offered to bring them to the game so he could run out with them but he said no. :shrug:

But really, what Falcon27 said. The thing that's disappointing is they both keep using the media. Someone has to be the adult. I thought that was Abby but apparently not..

Using the media is what she does for a living. She has her herald sun column and her blog all as a result of publicly airing their dramas. Not defending Jake but it's been 2 years. The "poor me" theme's getting boring. Time to let it go Abby.

One little thing he did in the game on the weekend really impressed me. Got the ball in the pocket and was moving towards the boundary under a lot of pressure and you could see him shaping up to have a very low % shot but then he seemed to change his mind and just let himself be shoved over the line so we could lock it in. Very unselfish.
Noticed the same thing and drew the same conclusion. Really good signs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Using the media is what she does for a living. She has her herald sun column and her blog all as a result of publicly airing their dramas. Not defending Jake but it's been 2 years. The "poor me" theme's getting boring. Time to let it go Abby.

Seriously? She gets paid to write? Holy ****?

Fortunately the kids are too young to remember all the snide remarks going on between their parents. It'll probably be a godsend for them.

Frankly now that the bitterness has set in from both parties they'll just bicker endlessly over trivial things forever. The public airing of this issue is probably just one item in a long list of issues.

We'll be seeing articles like this for years I expect.

If she offered to bring them so they could run out with him and he said no then that's on him really.

At that age and with 90k potentially screaming rabbid fans from both teams there is no reason to make them sit through the match.

Both need to grow up and not use media to snide one another.

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded #25: Jake Stringer - 📦 Traded to GWS for Pick #53 - 16/10

Remove this Banner Ad

Back