AFL Player #25: Jake Stringer - The lo, rumour mill spins

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like no one’s interested in Jake.

Could be the best thing for him. Massive kick in the arse, if he wants to squeeze another 800k out of footy he has to do it here and make the effort.
Seems like the club/Rosa had a pretty good read on the situation, no point giving multiple years if no one else thinks he's worth that

Seems like the club/Rosa had a pretty good read on the situation, no point giving multiple years if no one else thinks he's worth that
I reckon we would’ve given him the years if dodo was still calling the shots.

Looks like no one’s interested in Jake.

Could be the best thing for him. Massive kick in the arse, if he wants to squeeze another 800k out of footy he has to do it here and make the effort.
Was listening to Eddie the other day and he pouring water on it.

He would very much still be close to Pies insiders.

Clubs maybe getting cold feet or maybe Pies into bigger fish like Houston.

He didn't play 100 games for the Dogs
He has for us so if his kids are any good we get first dibs
So he can stay or go either way

Potential line up:

Stringer - Stringer - Stringer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yet he was a wing at North and anyone who bothered to have a look at his games at Williamstown would have see he was more a second receiver in the midfield than an actual bull at the contest. He had chances to prove that on the wing around stoppage but couldn’t .
It was a classic example of drafting a bloke hoping he could be sometimes else. Was more of a big bodied accumulator.
He fumbled a lot under heat in the AFL. Didn’t get many chances, but def didn’t take the ones he got.

We need some of our nice players to get tats like this. Imagine Jordan Ridley rocks up to preseason with this on his chest. THEN I’d be confident we mean business in 2025

Would happily go and hold those Bombers players hands if the precious dears can't handle getting a tattoo

I'm overdue for another one

We need some of our nice players to get tats like this. Imagine Jordan Ridley rocks up to preseason with this on his chest. THEN I’d be confident we mean business in 2025
We haven’t had a single player with a proper sleeve in the last 20 years. Just some hipster squiggles on Heppell and a handful of proper bogan tats on Stringer, Carlyle and Reimers. That’s it. Sums us up as a club really.

We haven’t had a single player with a proper sleeve in the last 20 years. Just some hipster squiggles on Heppell and a handful of proper bogan tats on Stringer, Carlyle and Reimers. That’s it. Sums us up as a club really.
I want to see Peter Wright with a massive fire breathing dragon all the way up his right arm.

And Andy McGrath with some kind of grim reaper themed demon thing on his calves

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Player #25: Jake Stringer - The lo, rumour mill spins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back