AFL Player #25: Jake Stringer - The lo, rumour mill spins

Remove this Banner Ad

Neither of Nicks brother have been in jail.. anyway, sorry for coming over here Dons fans. Seems my input stirred up the wrong crowd
it’s something that’ll eventually come up, i appreciate it. to be honest i read this before i clocked off last night & the vague nature of the article put me off big time

A good Collingwood supporting mate told me on the weekend that if this bloke comes to Collingwood he's done with them.
Genuinely hilarious they're ok with people in the past like Didak et al and more currently someone like De Goey but Jake is somehow 'too far'

I was just adding a couple of thread bans to the list and it is quite remarkable how many Footscray posters are on it already.
All this Hind stuff...I live in Ballarat, my daughter plays Netball at Clunes where he's from...haven't heard anything bad about him from anyone only than he's a lovely bloke. Perhaps I'm moving in the wrong circles :cool: or possibly the right ones...

I do, very well.
I’ve not heard a bad word about Nick in or around Ballarat by anyone that knows him.
His brothers are harmless.
Who cares. Jake Stringer thread and Hind is gone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Id say there's still quite a few clubs that would be interested in Stringer if it was just for the year. It would take a risk to commit to 2+ at his age and with his history, and that risk would divide opinions which seems to be the only issue in him moving. Stringer himself looks a bit silly now if he was to leave for anything less than 2 years, and he almost contradicts himself anyway. If you are willing to move clubs for an extra guaranteed year then you are not backing yourself to perform next year and earn another contract and you obviously were never really committed to the cause here anyway. He's put himself in an awkward position if he really has told everyone he's played his last game for us, but i suppose at it stands he's just an essendon player with 1 year left on his deal.

pardon the intrusion, not sure if posted previously but here is the roaming segment

no idea who the blokes are

I'll be honest I almost forgot we delisted Hind. It makes this whole matter seem very insignificant.
Having underworld figures in the inner sanctum of the club is not insignificant, and certainly not in the eyes of the AFL. There's a massive issue worldwide of organised crime infiltrating elite level sports - certainly drawn by the massive sums involved in sports gambling and the opportunities to exploit that. AFL warning totally fair enough for mine.

Having underworld figures in the inner sanctum of the club is not insignificant, and certainly not in the eyes of the AFL. There's a massive issue worldwide of organised crime infiltrating elite level sports - certainly drawn by the massive sums involved in sports gambling and the opportunities to exploit that. AFL warning totally fair enough for mine.
Hmm when you explain it like that our players better win a final soon.

Think it was the clip of who this person was its on the Essendon Bombers Reddit i can link you if you want?
Ah, I think I found it. All good. The start of the Roaming Bryan clip with Hind they introduce him as Kamil, friend of Hind and Stringer. Presumably the same Kamil as in the article given the way everyone is talking about it.

Also interesting that Hind identifies his mates in the same interview as being Jake, Laverde and Zach. Zach’s friends at the club all being sacked at once even though only two of them are friends with this bloke. How bizarre.

Ah, I think I found it. All good. The start of the Roaming Bryan clip with Hind they introduce him as Kamil, friend of Hind and Stringer. Presumably the same Kamil as in the article given the way everyone is talking about it.

Also interesting that Hind identifies his mates in the same interview as being Jake, Laverde and Zach. Zach’s friends at the club all being sacked at once even though only two of them are friends with this bloke. How bizarre.

Might be bit more to it tbh this may only be a one side of it

Theres been tons of different stories - E.G Zach Lav Hind and Stringer are dicks when they are together etc

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Player #25: Jake Stringer - The lo, rumour mill spins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back