Player Watch #25: Paul Curtis - has signed a three-year extension until end of 2028

Remove this Banner Ad

Huge effort from Paul and Tommie to finish top 5. Both well deserved.

So, 3 of the top 5 played their 50th game during the season, one hasn't yet hit 50 and the winner just played his 100th.

I'm stupidly optimistic every pre-season, but this is surely a great sign for the future.

Huge effort from Paul and Tommie to finish top 5. Both well deserved.

So, 3 of the top 5 played their 50th game during the season, one hasn't yet hit 50 and the winner just played his 100th.

I'm stupidly optimistic every pre-season, but this is surely a great sign for the future.
Great to see such a positive post.

I look at our top 10 best and fairest and the majority of these players are the ones you want in there. The new group is now starting to establish itself and lead . Hopefully this translates in more wins going forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weirdly linear progression from Paul except for that match where he got dropped last year.

It's been mentioned but this guy with a tank would be one of the best small/mid forwards in the comp and his field kicking would be a huge asset for us.

50 games in and progressing really well.
This guy finished 1 position behind Harry in our BF …
Could not be a bigger gap between them ….miles apart

This guy finished 1 position behind Harry in our BF …
Could not be a bigger gap between them ….miles apart
And the votes quite clearly reflected that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #25: Paul Curtis - has signed a three-year extension until end of 2028

Remove this Banner Ad

Back