#27 Luke Dunstan – retired

Remove this Banner Ad

Good depth. In and under player so I hardly saw him last night at the ground. Vines surely replaces him if well enough next week. Vines has been good for us this season..

As people know, my belief has always been that Goodwin mislead Dunstan into offering him games. Anyway, putting that aside, it now seems that Grundy was offered the number 1 ruck role, or at the very least, the majority split. But now that too seems to be misleading. Goodwin is quickly getting a track record when it comes to offering something and failing to honouring it.

As people know, my belief has always been that Goodwin mislead Dunstan into offering him games. Anyway, putting that aside, it now seems that Grundy was offered the number 1 ruck role, or at the very least, the majority split. But now that too seems to be misleading. Goodwin is quickly getting a track record when it comes to offering something and failing to honouring it.
Many people have beliefs, many wars have been started over beliefs, doesn't make them true.

Do you know Goody lied to Dunstan?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bluelegs & stEdy nailed it this morning
Writing cheques he can't cash seems pretty expected from a gambling addict like Goody. Grundy and Dunstan should be aware of that before signing up. Do better.

lord have mercy

Many people have beliefs, many wars have been started over beliefs, doesn't make them true.

Do you know Goody lied to Dunstan?
I think the evidence is there. there was that online documentary where Goody, Tim Lamb, Dunstan and his manager were all in the same room talking about his role etc. It was pretty clear that they selling him a best 22 role. The link to the doc has been posted in this thread.

but now Grundy has only solidified the treatment of dunstan

Our football club is built on lies and deception.

Time to fold.
They should film a documentary.

Title:
Outside the 22: Damnation and Deception - A Melbourne Demons story.

Synopsis:
It takes team spirit, some world say, Demon Spirit, to win a flag. What people don't see are the sacrifices made to achieve the ultimate. This documentary examines Simon Goodwin and Max Gawn's blood pact made with Lucifer to help the team achieve ultimate victory. Over a run time of 666 minutes, this film will for the first time reveal the details of the blood contract signed by Demons leaders, how this has changed their DNA, and ultimately, the devastating effect it has had on those souls outside the best 22.

I think the evidence is there. there was that online documentary where Goody, Tim Lamb, Dunstan and his manager were all in the same room talking about his role etc. It was pretty clear that they selling him a best 22 role. The link to the doc has been posted in this thread.

but now Grundy has only solidified the treatment of dunstan
The most important attribute a player can have in AFL is contract IQ. Dunstan and Grundy should know the rules and ensured that a starting position in every match for the rest of their career is included in their deal.

Last edited:
The most important attribute a player can have in AFL is contract IQ. Dunstan and Grundy should know the rules and ensured that a starting position in every match for the rest of their career is included in their deal.
Obviously best 22 spots are never guaranteed but players that want opportunity will be having extensive discussions about their role for the team etc. Like when Matt Crouch is looking for a new club, do you think him and his manager are going to go to a club where he is considered purely fringe/reserves player? No chance. He'll go to a club that stops short of guaranteeing him a starting inside mid spot.

Obviously best 22 spots are never guaranteed but players that want opportunity will be having extensive discussions about their role for the team etc. Like when Matt Crouch is looking for a new club, do you think him and his manager are going to go to a club where he is considered purely fringe/reserves player? No chance. He'll go to a club that stops short of guaranteeing him a starting inside mid spot.
Do you think a team would be lying to crouch if they played him in that role for two thirds of the season before dropping him due to underperformance?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back