Past #29: Brent Harvey - drafted w/ #47 in '95 ND - 432 games/518 goals for NM - AFL games record holder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daw has already laid more tackles and contested the ball harder than Hansen has in years. Daw is about to produce a really big one. You don't drop him now.
. Can I please indulge myself on this one. Got this right but did say Hansen shouldn't be in the team and I thought he went pretty so got that wrong.

anyone remember boomers good old slingshot celebration in the early 2000's? just remembered it before. little champ given us heaps of good memories. hope we smash the saints in his 350th in 2 weeks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The celebration gives an indication of what the player is all about:

Boomer - bow and arrow. Precise and surgical.

Williams - shotgun. All over the place.

Tredrea:

wbSPLIFEtredrea_narrowweb__200x270.jpg

**** yeah. Since the departure of Cruize and Flash we've lost the totem pole ruck combination, so I'm on board the Boomer slingshot. How exactly does it work? Majak and Dish grab an arm each and fling him into a pack, Boomer gathers ball, does a deft little somersault, then puts on the afterburners and runs into open goal?

Used to love the old sling shot / bow n arrow , used it myself when i was heavily into ten pin bowling

Decided to record it so I could have a shower and watch it tonight.

Is it quality feature on Boomer? Very keen to watch.

Awesome, well made documentary, the kid is an ornament to the game, lets hope his son is half as good as Boomer

Decided to record it so I could have a shower and watch it tonight.

Is it quality feature on Boomer? Very keen to watch.
Yep was great watching, well worth the recording.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back