Past #29: Brent Harvey - drafted w/ #47 in '95 ND - 432 games/518 goals for NM - AFL games record holder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he is training the house down l gather, BOG in the praccy game .
Fools sucked in it will come out in good time, he cant run, how can he play football?

Our entire list couldn't run and couldn't play football last year. How did we stack up head to head with your mob?

Wow, bee dee, doing more twists than Chubby Checker there to prove that you're not a grade-Z bullsh1t artist.

Which, of course, you are.

My information comes from inside the club. Not sure where bee dee's come from, but I'm sure wherever that place is, you wouldn't want to drink the water there.

I will say it once again. Boomer does not have stress fractures. His injury is a pre-cursor injury, and not serious. Read any sports' injury site on the Web to confirm this. He will be out for 4 weeks. End of story.

So he is training the house down l gather, BOG in the praccy game .
Fools sucked in it will come out in good time, he cant run, how can he play football?

Pre-season jinx sidelines Smith

By Greg Denham
January 31, 2007

(snipped)

There was some better news for the Kangaroos, however, with star midfield player Brent Harvey still expected to take part in the pre-season NAB Cup competition. Harvey was yesterday given the all clear from stress fractures in his shin.

Bee Dee, do you ever get tired of being wrong?

By Greg Denham
January 31, 2007

(snipped)

There was some better news for the Kangaroos, however, with star midfield player Brent Harvey still expected to take part in the pre-season NAB Cup competition. Harvey was yesterday given the all clear from stress fractures in his shin.

LMAO:D

By Greg Denham
January 31, 2007

(snipped)

I'd say...not.

But enough about that pea brain. Let's turn our attention to the guy whose information was right on the money here. ;) ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay, I think it's about time this "Boomer has stress fractures" thread put on it's jammies, brushed its teeth, and said nigh-nighs to everyone. Sorry to be the bearer of good news, but bee dee has maintained his unbeaten run of wrongness. Let's knock this on the head right now. I have a report.

This is the factual report....

Boomer has a stress-related injury, but he does not have stress fractures. For the record, there is a very big difference. Boomer's injury and/or current condition is like a pre-cursor to suffering stress fractures. It is a condition that will later develop into stress fractures if not diagnosed, addressed, and treated. But Boomer has done that now. So, in this case, the prognosis for him is very positive.

He is expected to take a 4-week break from leg work, and then will be fit and ready to go.

As is often the case with a report of this kind, I cannot name my source. But it is v.solid. You all know me. I may do a lot of things on this board, but I don't make a habit of trading in bullsh1t or outright lies. Those of you who would doubt this are free to use the user-friendly Search function in the upper right hand section of the main board.

But if truth be told, my care factor for the naysayers is zero. I'm just happy to quash bee dee's rubbish and get the real facts. That is, that Boomer will be fine and ready to roll in a month's time.

Doctor TOD!

013349au.jpg

Height: 172
Weight: 75
DOB: 14/05/1978
Recruited From: Preston RSL/Northern U18
Career Matches: 194
Career Goals: 229

A small history check from Wikipedia...
>.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Has natural pace and a booming kick, and has been a solid midfielder for the Kangaroos over the years. Beginning in 1996, he found himself in a premiership side in 1999, following an E.J. Whitten Medal victory playing for Victoria in the State of Origin series. He won the Syd Barker Medal in 2003, as well as the Jim Stynes Medal in the International rules series.

While he had a poor year in 2004, he bounced back in 2005 to win All-Australian selection and the Syd Barker Medal.

A highlight of his 2003 season was against Carlton at the Telstra Dome in Round 22. Playing in his 150th game, Harvey received the ball, looked to handball to the right, then the left, then the right again then he went on to kick a goal and he celebrated by doing an imitation of shooting a slingshot in the Roos 124 point demolition.

He is the only Kangaroos player to have played every game at Manuka Oval during the Kangaroos' nine-year stint at the venue.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A big year expected for this fellow, with plenty of young players helping out with midfield duties we wont be so reliant on him, which should see him be able to rest forward and kick plentyful...

Sorry this is late fellas....

Last week efforts deserved a 7/10

This weeks effort an 8/10

This years average 7.5/10

Played very well again this week, hhe looked lazy int he pre-season cup, but int he past two games has shown his customary gut running, and tag breaking abilities.... His goals got us back in the hunt.. Was very happy with his game..

If anyone else wants to contribute please feel free...

Good to see him getting back to his 2005 form after a rubbish 2006. Thought he was fantastic on Sunday, his willingness to take Port on was a great example to the rest of the team. As was his goalkicking on the run.

What a gun this bloke is and what a season he is having. Just keeps running & running. I think he has already had about 3 best on ground performances. A roughy for the brownlow?

Yes, and by the length of the Nile River. His having a great season but you could see why. The absence of Thompson is having an immediate impact on all our players to step up a gear or two and work harder. But credit to boomer. He is a star.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back