Past #29: Brent Harvey - drafted w/ #47 in '95 ND - 432 games/518 goals for NM - AFL games record holder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boomers new jumper came today,

2i7b1BFPc068.jpg

Do you guys think Boomer can play until he's 40? I think & hope so;).
Don't see why not! His form is certainly good enough to go another year, the only thing with boomer that if injuries hit up they'll finish him, but he prepares so well that there's no telling an end to him yet!

Year by year I reckon.

If he isn't playing at the same time as Cooper I'll be disappointed.
Amazing to think that if Cooper is good enough, he could be on our list within a few years of Boomer's retirement. That's like a younger brother, not a son. Compare that to Peter and Darcy Moore, for example.

Don't see why not! His form is certainly good enough to go another year, the only thing with boomer that if injuries hit up they'll finish him, but he prepares so well that there's no telling an end to him yet!

Year by year I reckon.

Thanks a lot for your reply SS:thumbsu:, I totally agree with you on boomer he's still super fit& plays pretty much every game a brilliant effort,should no doubt go ahead in 2017 & hopefully notch up the big 450;).

Why is slagging off Boomers mrs and her weight on bigfooty fair game? The operators of this site need to have a good hard look at themselves.

It isn't here. Elsewhere is a different matter but comments like those you mention are usually reserved for the meek of mind, too limited in their knowledge, vocabulary and imagination to drum up a readable witty retort.

It isn't here. Elsewhere is a different matter but comments like those you mention are usually reserved for the meek of mind, too limited in their knowledge, vocabulary and imagination to drum up a readable witty retort.
Meant the bae. Maybe I should know better but surely there is a line when it comes to family members that can't be crossed?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is slagging off Boomers mrs and her weight on bigfooty fair game? The operators of this site need to have a good hard look at themselves.

The same reason people respond to valid arguments by attacking the club you support: they lack any valid argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back