Past #29: Brent Harvey - drafted w/ #47 in '95 ND - 432 games/518 goals for NM - AFL games record holder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry if there is another thread on this but can I just confirm that Boomer will equal record against the Pies and obviously then break the record against the Saints?

My signature is one way to check out where he is up to. Have been running it since about 410 games iirc and gets updated to reflect the game he is about to play.

This might not be viewable on the mobile devices.

My signature is one way to check out where he is up to. Have been running it since about 410 games iirc and gets updated to reflect the game he is about to play.

This might not be viewable on the mobile devices.
I am not sure why but I dont see any sinatures even on the computer

I am not sure why but I dont see any sinatures even on the computer

So you cant see this at the bottom of my posts? Maybe you need to upgrade from the Commodore 64?

C E L E B R A T I N G 424 A F L G A M E S
IN SEASON 2016 BOOMER No 29

'Don't start your LT rubbish with me'

So you cant see this at the bottom of my posts? Maybe you need to upgrade from the Commodore 64?

Tablet or PC I've been seeing it fine.

I know you are joking about Commodore 64 but I cannot see anyones sigs on any of the devices I use, work comp, home comp. tablet or mobile.
Do I need to upgrade to something?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So anyone think he is a definite to break the record at the saints game?

I want to fly to Melbourne for his record breaking game and probably need to sort tickets this week.
Injury/suspension will be the only thing that prevents him. So yes I would say he's a near on certainty. We won't be resting him given our current injury list/recent poor results/boomers desire to never miss a game.

I know you are joking about Commodore 64 but I cannot see anyones sigs on any of the devices I use, work comp, home comp. tablet or mobile.
Do I need to upgrade to something?
In desktop mode, go to the style chooser (at the bottom of the page) and change from 'warm' to 'cool' (or vice versa). That should fix it. Probably best only to do this on your computer as desktop mode looks absolutely pants on a phone.

I only discovered this (by accident) a couple of days ago.

I'm off to play some Atari now.

Last edited:
So he doesn't get to wear the home jumper he's spent his whole career in in his record game ?

This stinks.
Yeah I agree he should be wearing the home guernsey in such a big game, this could be a sign we might be changing this one to our home jumper next year though.

Yeah I agree he should be wearing the home guernsey in such a big game, this could be a sign we might be changing this one to our home jumper next year though.

Would chain myself to Arden St if that happens. Hungry hungry Homer style.

Injury/suspension will be the only thing that prevents him. So yes I would say he's a near on certainty. We won't be resting him given our current injury list/recent poor results/boomers desire to never miss a game.

Cheers.

Its only a few games away. Normally I wouldn't even think twice, just take the chance but after this years injury circus... I'm a bit unsure. I think i'll go that weekend anyway. If I have to fly down again for the day in the following weeks so be it.

Hey guys, got a question regarding the game Boomer is scheduled to break the AFL record vs St Kilda on 30/07/2016.

Am planning on going to this game with 3 friends. I know we should book, am happy to just book GA tickets and the ticketmaster site lets me do this at $25 a piece plus booking fees.

The site also shows me on a few selected bays left that I can purchase tickets and the cheapest is on level 3 at $45 a piece.

My question is...if i purchase the $25 tickets....where are the seats?

Can anyone help out please?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back