Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - Trade Requested For Right Deal

Remove this Banner Ad

I want picks 9 & 10 for Bolton minimum.

17 isn't high enough and 2025 1st isn't likely to be either.

They'll have to get creative if they want Kosi too. I'd be asking for Amiss or Treacy if they want both players. Melbourne needs a key forward also.
Kozi won't be traded. Melbourne aren't in rebuild mode when they have Gawn, Lever and May.

Zero chance Freo would consider trading Amiss or Treacy. I went to GWS V Freo and my thoughts on Amiss before that game was he was a bit overrated. After seeing him live, I think he will be a star. Pointless any side asking for them in a trade.

Kozi won't be traded. Melbourne aren't in rebuild mode when they have Gawn, Lever and May.

Zero chance Freo would consider trading Amiss or Treacy. I went to GWS V Freo and my thoughts on Amiss before that game was he was a bit overrated. After seeing him live, I think he will be a star. Pointless any side asking for them in a trade.
Same for Cumberland at Tigerland. Message to other clubs - He is not going anyway. We are not trading him.

Agreed, just the message we want to send though.

I have heard Kosi won't go.

BUT, if he was going and Freo gave away draft capital for him, leaving us with less to work with, what then? That's when I'd be saying pay up (player) or FO and we keep Bolton or shop him around to WCE.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - Trade Requested For Right Deal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back