Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - Trade Requested For Right Deal

Remove this Banner Ad

Very checked out player who couldn't finish top 3 in Richmond's BnF in their worst team and list in a long time. Rioli isn't worth pick 6, you should take that pick and run. You need picks now before the drafts are compromised. I'd rather use all 3 picks in the strongest draft in years. Bolton has already shown less than professional behavior with him checking out the year, and I would be careful about overpaying for a downhill skiier. He won't be going back to Richmond, Freo should bend Richmond over. Offer 18 and 30 with 45 coming back, give them 48 hours, then trade 18 for a future first. After 48 hours offer goes down to 30 and future 2nd. If it gets to the final day, offer is 30 and 66. Richmond can't take him back. Make Richmond sweat.
While you at it how did you basket cases miss the 8 with a dream draw . Would be typical of your barren club to completely **** this up

Far out what did Shai Bolton do this year? I must of missed it but listen to Barrett but did Shai check out this year?

Saying he isn't worth 10 and 30. Basically it becomes 12 to 14 and 35. Bloke absolutely hates Richmond. In fact I think he hates everyone in fact instead of sucking off Geelong.

Very checked out player who couldn't finish top 3 in Richmond's BnF in their worst team and list in a long time. Rioli isn't worth pick 6, you should take that pick and run. You need picks now before the drafts are compromised. I'd rather use all 3 picks in the strongest draft in years. Bolton has already shown less than professional behavior with him checking out the year, and I would be careful about overpaying for a downhill skiier. He won't be going back to Richmond, Freo should bend Richmond over. Offer 18 and 30 with 45 coming back, give them 48 hours, then trade 18 for a future first. After 48 hours offer goes down to 30 and future 2nd. If it gets to the final day, offer is 30 and 66. Richmond can't take him back. Make Richmond sweat.
I don't want to be rude but you do come across as a purple peanut trying to negotiate tough with the biggest AFL club on the planet. Your club has zero leverage in this exchange. Three first rounders or the deal doesn't get done.

Far out what did Shai Bolton do this year? I must of missed it but listen to Barrett but did Shai check out this year?

Saying he isn't worth 10 and 30. Basically it becomes 12 to 14 and 35. Bloke absolutely hates Richmond. In fact I think he hates everyone in fact instead of sucking off Geelong.
Said we'd lost the flag in 2019 after round one

Donkey has sunk the books I'm for years, deserves a punch in the throat the little weasel

Are we gunna ban this campaigner

Or maybe just have some fun with him :)

No player is worth 3 first round picks. Freo have all the leverage. Pay what we think is fair or use our picks in the strongest draft in years. Richmond glory days are over 3 of your top 5 players want out this year, and most of your good players are now retired. We can't help you overpaid for Taranto and Hopper, when you should have gone to the draft, don't miss out on a couple of decent draft picks this year when your players want out. I hope Freo don't get him, I'd rather go to the strong draft. I'd love to see Richmond panic and try and renegotiate and/or tell his family they can't go back to WA. Book mark these predictions. Essendon to win a final before Richmond, Essendon to have more members than Richmond, 5 years from now.

No player is worth 3 first round picks. Freo have all the leverage. Pay what we think is fair or use our picks in the strongest draft in years. Richmond glory days are over 3 of your top 5 players want out this year, and most of your good players are now retired. We can't help you overpaid for Taranto and Hopper, when you should have gone to the draft, don't miss out on a couple of decent draft picks this year when your players want out. I hope Freo don't get him, I'd rather go to the strong draft. I'd love to see Richmond panic and try and renegotiate and/or tell his family they can't go back to WA. Book mark these predictions. Essendon to win a final before Richmond, Essendon to have more members than Richmond, 5 years from now.

Freo fan really talking about success! Woweeeee

My 5 year old daughter has seen 2 more premierships then you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting if true

Go back to playing with your crayons little fella. We try to give special needs kids some leeway, but you continually want to make a fool of yourself. Ask your mum to put the child lock back on.

So you feel the need to come in here and talk tough ah? Hmmm I think what you need is some advice...

Go find a mirror, in you ghetto, go..., go... OK now describe what you see....

A dweeb in need of a purpose and reason to live.... Good luck finding it.

Cute story, does it come in male?

You shit campaigners will never win a flag 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - Trade Requested For Right Deal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back