List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1728368225052.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Richmond have been linked to the following players:
Ben Hobbs
Elijah Tsatas
Jai Culley
Connor Stone
Jacob Konstanty

Last edited:
Do Want Give It To Me GIF

What’s wrong mate need a hug?
Not me flipping out that no trades have been done or that we got ripped off over Graham compo or that the media are driving narratives to devalue our trades.

Let's just let Blair cook and see what happens

Not me flipping out that no trades have been done or that we got ripped off over Graham compo or that the media are driving narratives to devalue our trades.

Let's just let Blair cook and see what happens

Seems like you need a hug

I live in NSW, watch games free to air, & watch Footy Classified Monday night version, funnily enough hosted by Hutcho, the guy who owns SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK, who run Trade Radio. This is the first year I've listened to trade radio (on twitter). 8 hours a day, hosted at AFL owned Marvel an hour or 2 of Damo & Cornes who appear on Footy Classified, and on AFL's website at least.

Damo complaining about Compo been going on since 2019. BEllis being the only success. Cornes loudly, ill informed opining on Suns, Rioli Pick 6 is just grist to the mill of AFL being talked about on twitter.

I remember Demetriou saying one time that other sports were just competition to be beaten in the race to be on the back pages. Now SEN is 24:7 sports broadcasting.

AFL finals finish, trading & the draft. 12 ****ing days of it.
Perpetual discussion on social media.

Despite mysterious umpiring etc, still hooked on the greatest game of all.

AFL footy is a killer game, I cannot watch other codes.
WTF they talk about for so long , I been listening to podcasts , I’m onto survival stories now , can’t handle these knob jockeys reheating absolutely nothing

WTF they talk about for so long , I been listening to podcasts , I’m onto survival stories now , can’t handle these knob jockeys reheating absolutely nothing

Any good survival stories?

I always wondered if gravity stopped temporarily and as the Earth spun you just fell off into space, could someone survive that?

Last edited:
Because if we clean them out of their top 3 picks, they have 29, 41 and 50 to get noble plus points for Lombard, that’s 12-1300 points at quick calc… it’s enough if the bid is about 8+.

The reason for GC overpay was only ever partially because of Rioli and being contracted, the other part has always been because we’d be able to bundle up picks for GC and probably so we don’t bid on Lombard.

I think it’s more likely though GC will want us to give them next years picks so they’re armed for the academy, which will be even more expensive with changes and 2 top 10 looking picks.

But don’t be foolish to believe we’re getting a kings ransom for Rioli alone, we’re scratching each others back here.

You would think someone within the media would be able to point this out.

We really need Richmond media i.e. Jack and Richo to start doing what all the the ****wits in the media do and be bias towards the club/s they played for.

View attachment 2136467

So Shai is on 1.25M currently.

If he was a free agent, we'd get pick 2 compensation- that's his value.

Pick 2= 2517 points

Pick 10 & 11= 2724 points. Closest you can get to pick 2 is Pick 10&15 (2507 points).

But points don't tell the story. Would North accept 10&15 for pick 2 - absolutely not. They'd want 2 picks (1x around 6-8 and the other pick 10-15).

Pick 10&11 is absolutely fair

Pick-6 for a 28yo Rioli is overs. But he’s contracted so pay up. If we get 6 alone I’ll be happy.

Pick-14 for an uncontracted Baker is slight overs, so take that deal and run.

Pick 10 & 11 for Bolton is what I’d expect if he wasn’t contracted. He’s literally the best small forward who can play as a clearance midfielder in the competition - the best. So 10 & 11 for a 4-year contracted Bolton is not even overs IMO.

I’ll be happy with 10 & 11 for Bolton, 14 for Baker and 6 for Rioli … forgetting other pick shuffles etc… that’s overall good business.

I’ll be spewing if we accept 10 and 18 for Bolton with nothing else involved. That’s not even a good deal if uncontracted. It’s basically the same as we paid for TT. And he was uncontracted and certainly not the freak Bolton is, who in a decent team can be the best player in the competition.

I’d keep Bolton rather than accept 10 and 18. If he’s not happy in 2025 then they’ll come again for him, and we will get something similar to 10 and 18, if not more. And he might love life at Tigerland again and stay for another 7-years. So I say stand our ground and take nothing less than 10 and 11.

We’ve got nothing to lose by keeping him rather than accept Freo’s lame offer.

Freo will cave … Bolton could help win them a flag… 10 and 11 a small price for a flag.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tigers, what are your thoughts on future round 1 picks, to be included in the trades on the table to sweeten the deal. Instead of the possibility of accepting this year's round 2 and 3 picks ??

Is it too late to chat with Shai to mutually agree to terminate contract effective immediately, becoming a restricted free agent?

WC/Mini get him without giving up picks + they'd have the cap
Shai gets to WA
We get pick 2
Freo get to miss finals again.

Beforehand... we have chat with WC to give us pick 3 for Baker + a few later pics back as a "thanks" for the above.

My random thoughts tonight is that we as a Richmond collective need to punish Cornes. He is clearly targeting Richmond with his sick Richmond hate fetish. What does annoy me is that our club is silent and never fights back. I say feck that and let's go for his throat anyway we can. This piece of shite is growing his profile with Richmond hate. We need to stop this Richmond officials please stand up... It's your job that we fund!!! From a fans perspective we should target him also in the same way he targets us. Keep if professional but let's be absolutely ruthless. Attack his character like he attacks our character.

My random thoughts tonight is that we as a Richmond collective need to punish Cornes. He is clearly targeting Richmond with his sick Richmond hate fetish. What does annoy me is that our club is silent and never fights back. I say feck that and let's go for his throat anyway we can. This piece of shite is growing his profile with Richmond hate. We need to stop this Richmond officials please stand up... It's your job that we fund!!! From a fans perspective we should target him also in the same way he targets us. Keep if professional but let's be absolutely ruthless. Attack his character like he attacks our character.
That's the trouble with idiots.

They take you down to their level and beat you with experience

I thought if we paid Riolis contract we’d get the pick
Close,......

if we paid Rioli's contract we'd get Levi Casboult, the prick.

It’s a us pod a good one on couple of lost hikers in Aussie bush

I've been listening to podcasts about the best way to wash your clothes.

In short: only use one cycle, warm water short cycle, for everything, with small amounts of detergent only. Anything with stains, deal with that before it goes in.

Groundbreaking. :tearsofjoy:

Pick-6 for a 28yo Rioli is overs. But he’s contracted so pay up. If we get 6 alone I’ll be happy.

Pick-14 for an uncontracted Baker is slight overs, so take that deal and run.

Pick 10 & 11 for Bolton is what I’d expect if he wasn’t contracted. He’s literally the best small forward who can play as a clearance midfielder in the competition - the best. So 10 & 11 for a 4-year contracted Bolton is not even overs IMO.

I’ll be happy with 10 & 11 for Bolton, 14 for Baker and 6 for Rioli … forgetting other pick shuffles etc… that’s overall good business.

I’ll be spewing if we accept 10 and 18 for Bolton with nothing else involved. That’s not even a good deal if uncontracted. It’s basically the same as we paid for TT. And he was uncontracted and certainly not the freak Bolton is, who in a decent team can be the best player in the competition.

I’d keep Bolton rather than accept 10 and 18. If he’s not happy in 2025 then they’ll come again for him, and we will get something similar to 10 and 18, if not more. And he might love life at Tigerland again and stay for another 7-years. So I say stand our ground and take nothing less than 10 and 11.

We’ve got nothing to lose by keeping him rather than accept Freo’s lame offer.

Freo will cave … Bolton could help win them a flag… 10 and 11 a small price for a flag.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I think the best context someone gave was avg games played for pics 11-20 was 83 , says it all , Bolton is a gun even in an avg year his stats were impressive for a small forward PT to kick 34 goals when we were like avg 30 i50s a game is remarkable , a finals contender gets literally double that opportunity

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back