List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1728368225052.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Richmond have been linked to the following players:
Ben Hobbs
Elijah Tsatas
Jai Culley
Connor Stone
Jacob Konstanty

Last edited:
Barrett doesn't understand how we need so many draft picks? Maybe the penny will drop when we trade up to clubs that need points for academy picks. What a goose.

We finished last ffs! What’s so hard to understand about that? And we’re trading out our best players.

Total f’wit

People do not understand many Richmond fans, I think.

30 plus years of hell, then 3 premierships.

Richmond can tear the place down provided we have top, and I mean real top draft picks coming in( not TR top draft picks) so we get real quality coming in.

have you noticed on this draft gets better and better the more the commentators talk?? Used to be a lot of depth now the best ever with up to 5 or so number ones.. They sure can spin!!!!
Yep. You get blokes with NFI like Montagna calling it a super-draft, but the prospects are even across the top 15. That doesn't make 6 any better than any other year.

Craig Cameron been on the phone to Dimma asking him how bad he wants Rioli.
Dimma's reply: How bad do you want to keep your job?

Is Rioli going to Eagles and I missed the news? Those campaigners are obsessive 😂😂
Eagles fans in Rioli and Bolton threads, Dockers fans in Baker thread. They're a special bunch over there. They think they're Darryl Kerrigan ('Tell 'im he's dreamin!') when they're actually Dale ('Dad, I dug another hole!').

With all this shit going on I can see us accepting one pick for Rioli and the later picks for Bolton
You should change your username from SunshineBoy to MiserableCampaigner.

The hate is real! Now any pick for Graham was too much.

View attachment 2136365

How long has Barrett been doing trade radio? I’m gonna guess 10 years so should be familiar with the concept of trading into future drafts or bundling up picks.

If he isn’t aware he’s an idiot, if he is aware he’s letting his bias shine through.

The hate is real! Now any pick for Graham was too much.

View attachment 2136365
Such a nonsensical statement and all over the place like a mad woman's shit, it's not unexpected though.

Opening line is "AFL reporter" which sums things up, he's just a mouthpiece pundit.

Then says "There should be no compensation"

And finishes with "It's just a token pick anyway and we'll have a hundred picks" (I'm not going to mention the twists in the 2nd paragraph)

You can't have it both ways, sook about the compensation then say it doesn't matter anyway. Reminds me of trying to argue with my ex, would always bring up irrelevancies and blow them out of proportion.

What it does show however, is just how scared the media and AFL are about our projected draft hand. It's not how they devised the system.

Such a nonsensical statement and all over the place like a mad woman's shit, it's not unexpected though.

Opening line is "AFL reporter" which sums things up, he's just a mouthpiece pundit.

Then says "There should be no compensation"

And finishes with "It's just a token pick anyway and we'll have a hundred picks" (I'm not going to mention the twists in the 2nd paragraph)

You can't have it both ways, sook about the compensation then say it doesn't matter anyway. Reminds me of trying to argue with my ex, would always bring up irrelevancies and blow them out of proportion.

What it does show however, is just how scared the media and AFL are about our projected draft hand. It's not how they devised the system.

Clearly the afl is absolutely shitting themselves about what we are about to do

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dimma's reply: How bad do you want to keep your job?

Eagles fans in Rioli and Bolton threads, Dockers fans in Baker thread. They're a special bunch over there. They think they're Darryl Kerrigan ('Tell 'im he's dreamin!') when they're actually Dale ('Dad, I dug another hole!').

You should change your username from SunshineBoy to MiserableCampaigner.
Spat my beer out over that last comment

Cornes seemed chuffed when he thought we were getting fleeced for Hopper and Taranto. Now that he thinks we’re the ones doing the fleecing, he wants “outcry” from the AFL world.

Bottom feeder.
Now the fk knuckle peddles UNTRUTHs about rioli defensive capability , Bs one thing , reality the other

IMG_1370.jpeg

You better believe it, it's manifesting itself right throughout the AFL hierarchy and they're trying to manipulate the situation through saturation in the media.

The panic is real

Sooo obvious through their propaganda arm. What “journo” is backing us in? None!

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back