Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - Traded for picks 10,11&18

Remove this Banner Ad

You are a total tool TI. You do realise Fyfe went at pick 20 right??? Meaning there were 19 selected before him but no, the only club that had no idea was Richmond.
Back on ignore for you you clueless tool
Griffith went pick 19 , but you missed the point as Desno said we picked the best available. Obviously we didn't bc Fyfe went later.
Please put me on ignore as one less football jerk to answer to.

Quigley didn't say he should play backline, nor does he say that he needs significant amount of work. Many indigenous draftees have a poor tank because they don't train as much for it and they're not in a professional team. Once Bolton gets in expect him to improve on endurance which will help him tackle more.

For the record, Quigley picked him for Brisbane in the phantom draft, must have seen something.

So dosent need work at 177cm and 67 Kgs and doesn't need to learn the defensive side of the game?

Can't wait to see him play 22 games next year.

You are a total tool TI. You do realise Fyfe went at pick 20 right??? Meaning there were 19 selected before him but no, the only club that had no idea was Richmond.
Back on ignore for you you clueless tool
And sorry for the tone of the posts Mods, never done it before but had enough of this negative poster
Post reported I'm offended

I have to say I'm surprized given our lack of depth in the KPP. My only thought is perhaps they went for the best player rather than for a specific type of player. He looks like he could be an absolute star one week and be the invisible man the next. Sort of player that is the cherry on the cake.

I'm hoping they see him working in tandem with Rioli in the F50 and up the wings and not as a running half back to replace Yarran. Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing his name in the goal kickers each and every week in the VFL so he forces his way into the team. Fingers crossed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah we shouldnt talk about the draft on a draft thread on a website dedicated primarily to the AFL. I'm laughing and farting in the tub right now

Spa bath hey

PICK 24: SHAI BOLTON (WESTERN AUSTRALIA/SOUTH FREMANTLE)

Champion Data says: Bolton was the best ball-carrier at the national championships, gaining 431 metres per match. Importantly, he can also win his own footy, recording a contested possession rate of above 50 per cent in the WAFL Colts.

Fox Footy says: A damaging outside midfielder who has pace to burn and is extremely difficult to stop when he gets going. He’s got a slight frame, but he’s incredibly agile and can be very damaging forward of centre. His kicking can be erratic at times.

Ranked 24th by champion data. Supreme talent with potential to pinch hit in the midfield when he gets some size, but mostly a small fwd/winger. Love this pick. Can't believe some have put a line through him already.
I love the meters carries stat , it's a real bunker buster for bullshit , 431m at the championships FMD , I'm excited

So dosent need work at 177cm and 67 Kgs

No-one rejected the idea of putting on some bulk.

and doesn't need to learn the defensive side of the game?

Can't wait to see him play 22 games next year.

Nor did anyone reject the idea of him learning how to defend. But learning how to be a back pocket and how to be a defensive forward are two different things. If I want a player to learn all the offensive and defensive skills of being a forward, then I'll play him as a forward so he can learn those skills.

Yeah we shouldnt talk about the draft on a draft thread on a website dedicated primarily to the AFL. I'm laughing and farting in the tub right now
Thank you for your impeccable insight on the ability and potential of Bolton Sir Loin. Really appreciate the time you take out to watch, review and analyse all junior games to provide your unique perspective on these young kids. I don't know why RFC don't hire you as head recruiter, you clearly know a lot more about these kids than those tools making the decision. Put your resume in son, i'd vote for ya (Y)

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - Traded for picks 10,11&18

Remove this Banner Ad

Back