Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - Traded for picks 10,11&18

Remove this Banner Ad

She must really love you with your open, accepting, inquiring mind with its misogynistic and belligerent foundations. Must be happy free-wheeling, educated house hold. She's very lucky to have you.
Thanks for the compliment do you have a beard and enjoy strange flavoured coffee by any chance?

Watching highlights , pretty happy with this pick. Was adamant didn't want a b grade kpp when can select AAA next year. This kid has some real weapons and if he comes on really helps change the dynamic of our 12 apostles forward line that had nothing in the way of zip or creativity , good selection, thumbs up , get X man to collect him from the airport Monday and get to work

Welcome Shai.
Looks an exciting prospect.
You might not be the 7 foot tall, mobile, elite running, marking, 15 goals a game, 36 contested possesion, 18 tackles per game, inside ruck centre half back/forward that some are after...but i reckon you'll be going nuts on the fwd line with Rioli in 2 to 3 years time.

Just like Conca was best available before Heppell and Griff before Fyfe. FMD how football smart are you?
Probably the same as you champ. This is irrelevant as looking at our recruiting it's obvious something isn't working based on the results. Silly post mate as I'm not paid to the job and based on past results to screw up.
However you speak like an expert? So based on mistakes in the past it wouldn't really matter what name we called out it was going to be the wrong player wasn't it?

Thanks for the compliment do you have a beard and enjoy strange flavoured coffee by any chance?

Only if its in a mason jar and is served to me from a coffee machine made from re-cycled sandals from Djbouti. And the barrista spent time in New York, preferably from the lower east side or maybe Williamsburg at a push learning about the history of feminism and the art of coffee making.

I'll consider drinking coffee at that point. Wouldn't promise it though. And for the beard? campaigner that was so 2014.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PICK 24: SHAI BOLTON (WESTERN AUSTRALIA/SOUTH FREMANTLE)

Champion Data says: Bolton was the best ball-carrier at the national championships, gaining 431 metres per match. Importantly, he can also win his own footy, recording a contested possession rate of above 50 per cent in the WAFL Colts.

Fox Footy says: A damaging outside midfielder who has pace to burn and is extremely difficult to stop when he gets going. He’s got a slight frame, but he’s incredibly agile and can be very damaging forward of centre. His kicking can be erratic at times.

Ranked 24th by champion data. Supreme talent with potential to pinch hit in the midfield when he gets some size, but mostly a small fwd/winger. Love this pick. Can't believe some have put a line through him already.

Only if its in a mason jar and is served to me from a coffee machine made from re-cycled sandals from Djbouti. And the barrista spent time in New York, preferably from the lower east side or maybe Williamsburg at a push learning about the history of feminism and the art of coffee making.

I'll consider drinking coffee at that point. Wouldn't promise it though. And for the beard? campaigner that was so 2014.
Gee I wonder who that could be ;):p

I don't buy this idea that the back pocket is the perfect apprenticeship to learn how to play the game.

Bolton needs to work more on being a defensive forward, as in put pressure on the defensive ball carrier. This is a different skill set than playing in the backline. When you're a defensive forward, tackling and harassing are the go, often in the backline, you need to stay goalside and learn about positioning.

I think if Bolton wants to learn how to be a forward, he should play as a forward. If the side wants him to learn the wing caper, then play him there and let him build his tank and let him play on someone. That'll teach him the requirements of being an AFL midfielder.
Exactly

Isnt it still 2014, in my misogynistic, red neck household we cant afford a new calender and I'm to busy beating the ol lady to keep track of time...but I do shave.

However you speak like an expert? So based on mistakes in the past it wouldn't really matter what name we called out it was going to be the wrong player wasn't it?
You obviously don't understand anything about needs and list management let alone read posts. So you've changed your argument ? Go away

Just like Conca was best available before Heppell and Griff before Fyfe. FMD how football smart are you?
Probably the same as you champ. This is irrelevant as looking at our recruiting it's obvious something isn't working based on the results. Silly post mate as I'm not paid to the job and based on past results to screw up.
You are a total tool TI. You do realise Fyfe went at pick 20 right??? Meaning there were 19 selected before him but no, the only club that had no idea was Richmond.
Back on ignore for you you clueless tool
And sorry for the tone of the posts Mods, never done it before but had enough of this negative poster

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - Traded for picks 10,11&18

Remove this Banner Ad

Back