Player Watch #29: Will Phillips [Part II] - Extends to End of 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Not the whole game. I’m pretty sure he was WPs opponent at stoppages when he was playing mid
Maybe a couple of times. According to Telstra tracker Danger spent 83% of his time in the Geelong's forward half. Will spent 55% of his time in North's. They were rarely near each other.

Maybe a couple of times. According to Telstra tracker Danger spent 83% of his time in the Geelong's forward half. Will spent 55% of his time in North's. They were rarely near each other.
Yeah mate, that’s what I was getting at. ‘Maybe a couple of times’ is more than your previous statement of saving that Danger played 100% forward.

I seen WP drop him at a stoppage and that was enough for me

Yeah mate, that’s what I was getting at. ‘Maybe a couple of times’ is more than your previous statement of saving that Danger played 100% forward.

I seen WP drop him at a stoppage and that was enough for me
Where did this 100% come from? I said Will didn't tag Danger, as Danger played forward. He was at about half the centre bounces then went forward. Like Stewart was at most then went back. Will and Danger crossed paths a couples of times, but a poster was saying Will was tagging him, which just didn't happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Facebook tells me he just re-signed for 2, but I haven't seen it anywhere else
I assume you also saw it on The North Melbourne Shinboners page? I took a screenshot of it to send to my nephew, came here to see if it had been mentioned but only saw your comment. Then I went back to The North Melbourne Shinboners’ page and now I can’t find it again. Maybe it’s been removed?

1722331589539.png

I assume you also saw it on The North Melbourne Shinboners page? I took a screenshot of it to send to my nephew, came here to see if it had been mentioned but only saw your comment. Then I went back to The North Melbourne Shinboners’ page and now I can’t find it again. Maybe it’s been removed?

View attachment 2063817
Yeah that reads like bullshit.

View attachment 2063817
Yeah that's the one. The feed refreshed and I couldn't find it, and then it was the middle of me getting the kiddo out of the bath and into bed

On a second look, it looks a bit suspect in that the "list manager" isn't named, and the purported statement from Will looks a bit iffy as well.

That page is usually pretty good, so if it is a fraud that's disappointing

View attachment 2063817
AI is truly taking over ChatGPT is now announcing our re-signings.

View attachment 2063817
What do people hope to gain by making this shit up? I don't get it

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #29: Will Phillips [Part II] - Extends to End of 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back