Preview 2nd Elimination Final, 2023: St.Kilda v GWS - MCG, Saturday 9th September, 3:20PM AEST *WEBSTER 150TH* *BATTLE 100TH*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 85 86.7%
  • Giants

Votes: 13 13.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I messed up big time.
Got on early and got straight through lounge.

Hit refresh while I was waiting
Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF

Now I’ve been in the lounge for 25+ mins
😂

All booked. All 3 computers got in within minutes of each other.

Annoyingly for me the level 2 (Cat 1)seats on offer were all behind the goal.....so Ticketmaster once again selling the worsts seats first.

So I switched to Level 1 (Cat2) as seats were on the HHF.

EDITED. I now realise that you can select a Bay, BUT you have to click on the map. I did not realise it had this feature.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I would roll the dice with Caminti if he is ready and Sharman as sub.

Hayes in the forward line with Membery, King, Steele and Higgins makes it a very slow, ponderous forward line. Could see GWS going cast to coast all day long. Caminti adds some unknown factor.

Clark to me is less versatile as a sub than Sharman and does not add any X-factor.
Clark does extract the ball in tight, has good hands, but as we know his kicking can be hit & miss, more so miss. Got him in, in case Ross twangs his hammy again?
Hayes in for his SA finals experience & he's the one, to chop out in the ruck.
Caminiti & Sharman are the back-ups for mine.
With Butler, Hayes, Membrey & Steele it gives us an experienced forward line rather than a too young one.
Steele seems to be struggling in the midfield, why i've got him at H.F, where he can put pressure on & is good set shot at goal.
Both Buckley & Taylor are in form.
King on Taylor, Hayes on Buckley, Membrey on Idon.
Possibly Himmelberg swings forward, Battle takes care of him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back