Preview 2nd Elimination Final, 2023: St.Kilda v GWS - MCG, Saturday 9th September, 3:20PM AEST *WEBSTER 150TH* *BATTLE 100TH*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 85 86.7%
  • Giants

Votes: 13 13.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh, is that Zaine Cordy I see in the 22 this weekend? 😎

PM me if you need to brush up on your footy knowledge 😎😎

Stocker unlucky to miss out but it looks like they want to bolster the midfield with both Clark and Ross starting with Byrnes as the likely sub.

Stocker could be the sub too though, I think he's been the sub before for us so you can't rule hm out, surely Howard and Campbell won't be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus Christ, the reasoning is ridiculous.

The appeals board accepted that the mro/mrp and tribunal all were not reasonable in their assessment that the contact was high. They also accepted Fishers assertation that he did not recall any high contact (not that there was none mind you). Further to that the appeals board accepted that the mro/mrp and tribunal could not determine the force based on video. So surely that sets the precedent that you can’t adjudge force in the future without a medical report (spoiler it won’t).

Sure but that’s not really the issue. You can argue alls well that ends well and I’m not begrudging Toby but 2 things.
1- any consistency and you have to argue he could have done something else, so it might not be in the spirit but it’s consistent.
2- the process here is mind boggling. 2 seperate bodies said he gets a week and the 3rd (which is really not there to judge the others judgement) decides he’s fine? It doesn’t make any sense.
The right call was made

Bedford - what a crock of sh it. I’m really getting angry angry at the times we have accepted suspensions now without pulling apart semantics. If the afl procedure is going to be so susceptible to legal scrutiny, it’s time it was overhauled.

Feel for Stocker. Think his toughness would suit finals.

How good is this from Cordy? Good onya big fella.... you deserve it

Congrats to Cooper Sharman. Left out of the side early when we had injured forwards but kept at it. I tip my hat to ya mate.

Absolutely stoked for Mason Wood. By all accounts an absolute gift to have around the younger guys at the club.

Chomping at the bit to see how the young brigade go. Props to the coaches for pumping games into them.

Hope Jimmy has a blinder.

Glad Clark is starting.

If our disposal and composure is ok, we should be right in this.

Go Saints!!!

Reckon he might have to do a bit of a run sat morn?

If it's in the same area as the previous, no doubt, if nowhere near, doubt it as wouldn't want to risk it from cold start. Stocker just squeezed, has kinda Sharmans problem for mine in that he goes missing in games and Webster is just preferred is all. Could probably only carry one sicne you're banking Nas and Sincs with Windy there.

Between him and Byrnes for sub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back