Preview 2nd Elimination Final, 2023: St.Kilda v GWS - MCG, Saturday 9th September, 3:20PM AEST *WEBSTER 150TH* *BATTLE 100TH*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 85 86.7%
  • Giants

Votes: 13 13.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI that didn’t work for me in Europe, hopefully it does for you
I've got an ExpressVPN account and been using it for years so I'm kinda confident. If I set my location to Melbourne and load up Kayo I reckon I'll be alright. I was using the VPN last night while watching the Blues game and it didn't shit itself which was good.

South Australian, British, only 25 and not much of a traveller, oops.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Makes more sense. I figured you were interstate but 25 and not originally from Aus will do it.

Nothing like the atmosphere in a packed MCG. Hope we get 75k there for ya.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No public parking at the 'G. Buses replace trains on my line. FFS.

It's a disgrace. Open the friggin' car park. It's not like Marvel where you're flushed with alternatives. Aami Park holds about 500 cars (already sold out).

First world problems, I know.

Realistically, prime time to set up a shuttle service to get country peeps to the game, everyone metro can transit in PT wise, country have meetup and drop off points for the game and bus transit.

Club wants bums on seats, guaranteed to get bums on seats for mine, cause as you say, busses replace trains and parking is iffy around the G at the best of times.

No public parking at the 'G. Buses replace trains on my line. FFS.

It's a disgrace. Open the friggin' car park. It's not like Marvel where you're flushed with alternatives. Aami Park holds about 500 cars (already sold out).

First world problems, I know.

Park in the city and grab a train down on the loop. Yesterday I parked at this place. Parking Near Her Majesty's Theatre & More | First Parking

$7 all day weekend parking. It's got an Melbourne institution Thai joint in the carpark, good pizza shop across the lane so can get fed afterwards.

Early days, but it appears there are three selection questions.

1. Howard in? For Cordy or Battle if Battle doesn't come up?
2. I think Byrnes is the ideal sub, so does Ross come back in? For Clark?
3. King does come back in. So who stays in, Hayes or Sharman?
Lyon definitely has his favorites. I reckon there's a little black book in his desk drawer and once your name is in it then you're set. If it ain't in good luck trying to get it into the book. Best you can do is get your name in grey lead on the last page with his eraser at hand.

With that in mind Cordy looks set. Talk of Howard being up for trade had to start somewhere unless it was on here!

Two pressers in a row RTB has brought up Clark's name. Once in praise and on the weekend saying that he had a corkie. It almost sounded like it might have been an excuse for his sluggish performance. I'm not sure Byrnes has his name in the black book yet. Seb certainly has and will be in if fit.

I think Hayes goes and Cooper stays for pretty much the same reason. RTB has become a bit of a Sharman fanboy. The jury on Hayes would still be out in the coach's eyes. Hayes admitting after the game that he was gassed in the last quarter won't do his chances much good against a powerful running team at the MCG.

Anyway that's my bit on your selection questions.

So the members tickets are being sold from 10-2, will it be okay to wait until 1ish to get them or is there a chance they’ll be sold out quickly?

So the members tickets are being sold from 10-2, will it be okay to wait until 1ish to get them or is there a chance they’ll be sold out quickly?

Get them at 9.45

It is more that members get first crack at the public reserve. So for a first final there will be plenty of tickets left at 2. Moreso as GWS are one of the two teams.

Very unlikely this game would be a sell out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back