Preview 2nd Elimination Final, 2023: St.Kilda v GWS - MCG, Saturday 9th September, 3:20PM AEST *WEBSTER 150TH* *BATTLE 100TH*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 85 86.7%
  • Giants

Votes: 13 13.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross IN
Stocker OUT

Clark stays in
Byrnes sub

* Forwards aside

Stocker?

I feel we absolutely need his aggression in vs Greene, Daniels, Coniglio etc.

The Giants have a fair bit of mongrel and aggression in their front half. Liam won't take any shit from them.

If I interpret the AFL app correctly, Byrnes did the most km of any player for the round, despite starting as sub

I think that is the entire season. They've been tracking (and publicly releasing) distance covered stats for the last seven seasons. Of the top six distances covered, Byrnes against Essendon in Round 3 (at the MCG BTW) was the only one which wasn't Tom Scully.

I've got an ExpressVPN account and been using it for years so I'm kinda confident. If I set my location to Melbourne and load up Kayo I reckon I'll be alright. I was using the VPN last night while watching the Blues game and it didn't s**t itself which was good.

Hit me up if you want another option. Grey area IPTV. All US and UK Sports, PPV, AUS sports plus HBO, Showtime etc etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just looking at their possible side next week, If Taylor comes back in they'll have a pretty big lineup which could suit us at the G.

Keeffe 204cm
Briggs 201cm
Taylor 196cm
Buckley 195cm
Himmelberg 195cm
Riccardi 195cm
Hogan 195cm
Haynes 193cm (SUB)
Idun 192cm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ross IN
Stocker OUT

Clark stays in
Byrnes sub

* Forwards aside
No way Clark deserves a spot.

Has been piss poor for the last few months and if our mids aren't on top he's basically a liability.

His game on the weekend does not justify a spot week 1 (13 disposals at 53% eff & 1 clearance) and once again only managed 53% TOG and still looked slow and unfit.

In: Ross, King
Out: Clark, Hayes
Byrnes (Sub)

Ross IN
Stocker OUT

Clark stays in
Byrnes sub

* Forwards aside
Agree Ross comes in. Thought Stocker was good last week though.
Its a big problem unless Battle doesn't come up. You would hope he does, but he's had concussion issues before I think.

As a St Kilda supporter I absolutely hate the G. So many bad memories there.
Yeah, but it's the only place we're going to be able to make a good memory.
So we might as well get as much practice on it as possible.

I like it.

Nothing worse than watching a day game under a roof when the weather is perfect for finals footy! Bring on the G!
Also, a lot of neutrals come and watch finals games. Might increase the numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back