Game Day 2nd Elimination Final, 2023: St.Kilda v GWS *WEBSTER 150TH* *BATTLE 100TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed the betting line getting larger in our favour so naturally i am thinking who is out and to be honest i think Caminiti is a positive in. I don't see it as a negative one littler bit.

Us winning and losing will depend on Steele, Ross and Clark giving Crouch a proper hand and i am confident they will.

We finished higher then them and we are playing essentially at home.

We are great value with an 8 point head start.

Yeah I was going to just go on the AFL site under our gameday page and open up a radio link. Can ask the crew too if it drops out. Got your PM anyway 👍
Apps can be a bit funny with Qantas WiFi from experience - especially as the AFL app is so content heavy.

I'd suggest to keep this link handy as it might work better via the browser.

Feel for Membs, hope all is okay.

Having said that, not the worst result for a forced change.

Camma can hit some bodies, maybe tie up Himmelberg a bit and probably chop out Roma in the ruck so Mitch doesn’t have to.

The depth comes in handy this time of year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

8.5 hours. Plane just pulling out now to take-off. I have wifi, which is a good sign and hope it lasts the flight but probably not.

I MIGHT get to listen to the first quarter on radio before we fly out of Aussie airspace.

Anyway, if I don't make it tell my mother I love her but also I love all you guys, enjoy the s**t out of today, barrack hard, give our boys a huge lift, let's all do it together. Enjoy the day and hopefully it's a famous win 😇
Plane GIF by Lionsgate

Today I'm in Jaipur and look at either afl site or big footy , as I meander my way through palaces.

Get some nice pics sammm and post them in the Random thread

8.5 hours. Plane just pulling out now to take-off. I have wifi, which is a good sign and hope it lasts the flight but probably not.

I MIGHT get to listen to the first quarter on radio before we fly out of Aussie airspace.

Anyway, if I don't make it tell my mother I love her but also I love all you guys, enjoy the s**t out of today, barrack hard, give our boys a huge lift, let's all do it together. Enjoy the day and hopefully it's a famous win 😇
Tell us ya flight number so we can track it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back