Game Day 2nd Elimination Final, 2023: St.Kilda v GWS *WEBSTER 150TH* *BATTLE 100TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad news for Tim, hope he recovers soon. I have no idea what the issue is (and don't care) but let's not forget something terrible happened in the CBD last night and there are a lot of people affected by both as directly injured / near misses, witnesses and family of all of those people.

King / Sharman / Hammer / Higgins / Pou or Owens drifting forward from the midfield to create match up difficulties could be the core of our best 22 forward line for the next ~5 - 6 years so I am very keen to see that in action today.
Wait.. What has the CBD incident have to do with Tim?

It's all about nas today for mine, of course excited what a lot are going to bring but this guy will cement himself in the minds of the broader footy community today

I'd hope that Membrey is alright enough to let his team-mates know he's alright. Could change the whole complexity of the mental state of the group with some reassurance like that

Sucks about skunk and hope he's OK. We just want him to be ok.

But having said is anyone else about chomping at the ducking bit to see caminiti do his thing on the MCG in a big final. Absolute ******* frothage.
Can't remember who posted it a few days ago - but they now get their wish with the prospect of The Hammer playing
"Whack-A-Mole" with Toby the Grub.

200w.gif

8.5 hours. Plane just pulling out now to take-off. I have wifi, which is a good sign and hope it lasts the flight but probably not.

I MIGHT get to listen to the first quarter on radio before we fly out of Aussie airspace.

Anyway, if I don't make it tell my mother I love her but also I love all you guys, enjoy the s**t out of today, barrack hard, give our boys a huge lift, let's all do it together. Enjoy the day and hopefully it's a famous win 😇
This is absolutely gonna be like the wolf of Wall Street flight. Not the bachelor party with the hookers, the one with Jonah Hill stuffing drugs up his ass and Leo getting strapped to the seat.

This is absolutely gonna be like the wolf of Wall Street flight. Not the bachelor party with the hookers, the one with Jonah Hill stuffing drugs up his ass and Leo getting strapped to the seat.
It's gonna end in tears one way or another

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You getting dragged off the plane by police?
Hopefully.

Just flew over the border of QLD and NSW, 1.5 hours till game time. Hopefully I last a quarter on radio before it cuts out

Takes alot to tell someone else you're not ok. To do that before a big final is only going to make things harder.

Very very selfless.

Get better soon Tim!!
100% playing in a game this big in front of your family and friends with massive expectations on you to perform could be the catalyst. We get anxious just watching imagine the players and someone who may already be struggling.

Mowman Please rate my hands.

The party has started freaks, stuck into the Jameson, might * around and cause an international emergency

View attachment 1798009
That plastic cup is simply and embarassment.

You've let yourself down and the team down.

These are real glasses

That plastic cup is simply and embarassment.

You've let yourself down and the team down.

These are real glasses

I guess when you aren't privileged enough to fly everywhere you don't know all the rules. It's okay pipsqueak, I'm happy to share my wisdom with the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back