2nd Final: Australia v Sri Lanka @Adelaide Oval (Tuesday D/N)

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else reckon Wade is a bit of an arrogant w***er? Pains me to say it as hes a Victorian (sort of) but he just really pisses me off how he thinks he is gods gift to cricket and wicketkeeping and how he cracks the shits over an umpiring error

Well if Wade is a w***er, did you see the scene that Jaywardne made over a single no ball? He must be a gigantic w***er.

As if you wouldn't walk for that edge.
Oh spare me.

Very few international cricketers from any country walk when given not out. Australia included may I add.

It doesn't make them cheats.

Yeah some fantastic bowling swinging off the pitch or down leg side as well as no balls. Good stuff :thumbsu:

Geez take your glasses off. Sri Lanka have been brilliant tonight...anyone who says otherwise knows nothing about cricket.

And that clown umpire who didn't give that out is both blind and deaf. Should not get another gig.

A bad loss always brings out the best of bigfooty :thumbsu:

Sri Lanka are playing beautifully and we don't have an answer. But yes, ****ing cheats. Bet they paid off the umps! /rabblerabble
Lack of "Warner batted too slow" posts is disappointing.

Geez take your glasses off. Sri Lanka have been brilliant tonight...anyone who says otherwise knows nothing about cricket.

And that clown umpire who didn't give that out is both blind and deaf. Should not get another gig.

Sri Lanka has batted pretty well but you can't deny the bowling has been complete garbage. It's been a bit of both.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahh okay your comparing Jayawardene who has one outburst in the amount of international cricket he has played and has set the standard to all players on how to act with class to Wade who has a whinge about anything, constantly swears in the stumps mic (not that i really care but probs sets a bad example) and cracks it at his team mates if their throw in from the deep isnt right over the bails. Good comparison you clown

Sri Lanka has batted pretty well but you can't deny the bowling has been complete garbage. It's been a bit of both.

If that's the case then Australia didn't beat India on their own merits...half of it was India just being crap.

Or on the other hand, you could argue Australia was just superior....which clearly they were.

Ahh okay your comparing Jayawardene who has one outburst in the amount of international cricket he has played and has set the standard to all players on how to act with class to Wade who has a whinge about anything, constantly swears in the stumps mic (not that i really care but probs sets a bad example) and cracks it at his team mates if their throw in from the deep isnt right over the bails. Good comparison you clown

Yeah he really set the standard when he complained about a clear no ball to the umpire for about 5 minutes tonight. Top standard :thumbsu:

Someones upset you

Nice little inswinger there.

Just on the edge that wasn't given, are the Aussies not allowed to challenge?

No, because the Indians, who are not even in the tournament any more don't like missing out on their plethora of 'scared umpire' decisions.:rolleyes:

Btw if you are going to come out with some 'racist' crap etc have a look at the series against SL where they used it, and subsequently decided to not use it ever again.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nd Final: Australia v Sri Lanka @Adelaide Oval (Tuesday D/N)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back