2nd Final: Australia v Sri Lanka @Adelaide Oval (Tuesday D/N)

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing, really.

Alot of mouthing off, but most of it is "C'mon two quick wickets and anything can happen!!" stuff.

He's pretty cranky with how things are going, but that goes for pretty much everyone in the Aussie team tonight.

I must admit some of the stuff he says is pretty funny...even though he sounds like an idiot occasionally.

I feel like this match shows just how badly we're missing a wicket taking spinner. Don't get me wrong, Doherty is really good at what he does and has been good this series, but I really think a wicket taking spinner is what separates the good ODI sides from the great ones.

I started watching Border Patrol in one of my bogan moments. The repetitive "Sir you have to fill out Section C" to a non English speaking Asian makes me kill myself laughing every time.
That's all well and good but what has it got to do with the game of cricket? I know it's hosted by Grant Bowler....oh...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Warner copping flak from ABC commentary team. I am astounded he played. We have little chance of winning the 3rd game with our injuries.

Warner should have rested and played Game 3 if needed.

I feel like this match shows just how badly we're missing a wicket taking spinner. Don't get me wrong, Doherty is really good at what he does and has been good this series, but I really think a wicket taking spinner is what separates the good ODI sides from the great ones.

Not sure if serious?! :confused:

Doherty ain't the problem in the Australian team at all. In fact, he has been australia's best and most consistent bowler in the series. By a distance.

I'd suggest directing all complaints to the pace bowling department instead.

I also suggest having a go at whoever the goose was who decided Hilfy should be dropped for this game, on a pitch and in conditions that would have suited him better than all of our other pace bowlers tonight.

LOL, Mahela interviewed about being fined and said something like "10% off nothing isn't much."

Again catch it word for word?

Remove this Banner Ad

2nd Final: Australia v Sri Lanka @Adelaide Oval (Tuesday D/N)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back