2nd Final: Australia v Sri Lanka @Adelaide Oval (Tuesday D/N)

Remove this Banner Ad

that's a terrible drop. would've been an ideal time for sri lanka to bring a new batsmen in.

wasn't a 100% sitter, but was easy enough, and was at a crucial stage at the innings that chances like that just HAVE to be taken. a new batsmen in there means australia are going to struggle to make 260.

^^ the crucial moment of the innings. i would say if that catch was taken, given what happened in the aftermath, clarke going berserk and no one else able to find the middle, i would say 260 was no chance... probably less than 250 was more likely.

clarke was out for 71 of 66 if that catch was taken. instead he got 117 of 91 (44 of 25 plus 2 runs of the ball that was dropped)...

sri lanka will take that i think. this is not going to be an easy defence.

regardless i'm not going to see any of it, or very little. enjoy folks.

cheers. As I thought his last few innings are his 3 best and make up nearly all of his runs. Striking form at the right time though.

Yeah he was not in good form early on in the series but he has come into it nicely.

I didnt realise Forrest's SR was so low until I saw the numbers

SL can well and truly win this. Need a solid start.

I hope we open with Tharanga and Dilshan and drop Jaya to number 4.

Jaya rant was disgraceful and should be heavily fined. Hope he gets his head together for the batting as SL really need him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doherty will be the destroyer.

I would actually have him bowling in the later overs. The quicks will otherwise just hand it to SL on a plate.

Pretty competitive total, not sure if its enough.

Great innings by Clarke,looked the best of the batsmen and struck the ball well. Showed the pitch wasnt as bad as the rest made it out.

Good inning not great by warner. Unless its a terrible pitch you should score more than 100 off 130+ balls. Bit like Forrest's 100 the other week. bit too slow. Hopefully doesnt cost us in the end. Looked to play for the hundred rather than going the slog.

In a way i hope we lose so we get another game Thursday, nothing better than sitting back and watching a good ODI game at night.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nd Final: Australia v Sri Lanka @Adelaide Oval (Tuesday D/N)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back