Game Day 2nd Prelim Final Geelong v Brisbane Sat Sept 21 2024 515pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

I know the Marching Band isn't everyone's cup of tea, but the gathered crowd for the March To The G is crazy good

There's something special about this club, the growth in support we've seen year on year and what's honestly a welcoming atmosphere

I know I'm not the oldest one around this place, but I remember what it was like being so close and yet so far throughout the 90s, while I know we've got our locals who'll remember the years & decades before then - can't help but feel proud to see how far this Club has come and what we've become

I'm not at the front of the march by any means, but if we go back to even the start of Scott's coaching tenure, I doubt we have a crowd this deep marching as one for a prelim final

IMG_6195.jpeg

Huey Lewis said it best...

""If This is It.. please let me know"

Well.. this is it.

Its now or never

Seems like the anecdotal deck is piling up against us.. King, Holmes and some illnesses.

Distractions are there - and peoples health is way more important than the game so Kingy needs to be taken care of.

But there is also a Prelim to win.

Touhy out - Stewy in.

We will face the Swans if we are good enough. The future is now. No Hawkins, No Touhy, No Guthrie, No SDK currently.

The Lions will have the gut burn - the gut burn of seeing us get past them in PF before. They will come. And come hard. We need to be ready and play or game - and not let them get a run on. Their MF is strong and their forwards will be tall and mobile.

Stanley needs to find it again. Our bottom 6 needs to be on - all of them. Have a bad 1/4 but dont have a bad day.

ITs Prelim Final time - Lets go Catters and get it done.

Its unlikely ill be be able to make it so get over them for me

GO Catters
Geelong Boyz do it for daz
💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍💙

I'll try never take it for granted... this walk from Flinders to the 'G in September still stirs up something inside me.

Nothing beats it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2nd Prelim Final Geelong v Brisbane Sat Sept 21 2024 515pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back