Game Day 2nd Prelim Final Geelong v Brisbane Sat Sept 21 2024 515pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The fact we were able to create run and carry and get it out the back of them shows their lack of legs, we MUST match them in the third quarter, do that and theyll run out of gas and we could pull away in the last. Match them at the least, first 2 or 3 quick goals to start the third and I think we'll have them

Absolutely 😹

Plus MF most disposals 😝
Bombs away!!

hello-kitty-on-the-toilet.jpg

Incorrect. Hard night to be a key forward, has competed well. Should have had a shot on goal too if Stengle didn’t give away the free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't think he's been out marked, brought everything to ground and has used it well the few times he's had it.
Doing his job honestly, get on the end of 1 or 2 in the second half would be great but I have no issue with his game so far, doing exactly what we want him to do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fact we were able to create run and carry and get it out the back of them shows their lack of legs, we MUST match them in the third quarter, do that and theyll run out of gas and we could pull away in the last. Match them at the least, first 2 or 3 quick goals to start the third and I think we'll have them
Come on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back