Game Day 2nd qualifying final: West Coast Eagles v Hawthorn, 8.20pm AEST @ Subiaco

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My flight leaves Seoul tonight at about half time.
Should have a good understanding of where we are at by then.

Then a 4 hour trip to Manila.

A-hopin' and a-prayin'.... And then .... turn on the cell phone and then....
one of two very vocal emotions....

Should amuse the other passengers. ;)
I fly out to India tomoz morning. Hopefully in a happy mood..

I wouldn't mind Howe playing tonight, he looks very good, is bigger than Billy and is very good when using the ball. That is making the assumption Smith isn't playing

I'm getting worried that Nic Nat will have 200 hitouts, 50 disposals and kick 10.0, as well as taking 3 marks of the year...WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?!?!?!?
Stick to our gameplan.

Nic Nat and Wet Toast can make all the noise they like......but ya still have to bring it.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Least this shit ain't in brisvegas shocking weather here... Have finished for the day and thinking back to the 90's when got em at Subi and nobody gave us a chance if I remember right... Then I keep thinking about premierships and how great it is to win one:( I'm hoping we can do this tonight... I keep hoping for that three peat....blowed if I know how brissie did it back in the day..

Waiting, waiting, waiting....:p

jiggp4.gif
154zspj.gif

Loll Hawthorn supporters everywhere

I'm about to board the plane from Abu Dhabi back to Melbourne

I'll be on bf seeing wtf is going on

I'm driving down to franga for my bro's birthday. Last time i went to his place instead of watching the footy was when we played port in adelaide... He owes me one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SEN's W.A. reporter (Tim Gorringe or something like that) has reported that Priddis is 99.9% chance of .......

missing!
Fingers crossed lads!!!!

Gossage and he is not prone to bandying around untruths unlike others looking for a quick story

A good day to have my first RDO - perfect weather, saves missing the football match (midnight finishes...had put in for a days leave anyhow prior to getting the RDO) and now nerves to boot. Making us poor Vics wait until 8:20 is simply cruel!
Really hoping we get the job done tonight so we can all sit back and watch the rest of the weekends footy without worrying all too much about it.
True dat. One of the good things about being in the west is that we get early games no matter what!!

There's talk of Gunston being under a fitness cloud for tonight.

Who travelled that would cover him being out - big call if Smith is also out.
Maybe us limping into the finals with sore and tired bodies is on the money - then again I suppose it's too be expected at this time of the year
Just want the game to get underway to be honest.

Who travelled that would cover him being out - big call if Smith is also out.
Maybe us limping into the finals with sore and tired bodies is on the money - then again I suppose it's too be expected at this time of the year
Just want the game to get underway to be honest.
I doubt it. We played Brisbane and Carlton last two weeks. If players were genuinely a bit sore, they'd have been given a week or 2 off. I think our list looks very healthy, provided Smith comes up we basically have the best 22 out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back