Game Day 2nd qualifying final: West Coast Eagles v Hawthorn, 8.20pm AEST @ Subiaco

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful sunny day here in Perth, here's hoping that rain stays away.

Few Eagles supporters at work have heard that Priddis will play. Don't know what to believe anymore. All I know is that I can't wait for 6.20pm

Is it possible to get wet weather and no wind because that would be perfect for our smaller forward line and would play havoc for their marking targets...
I would think wet weather and winf favours our small forwards. Means less chance of mark in forward line = more chance to crumb.

Yeah,what do you expect him to say anyway? "Yes, I am playing. The team sheet is a lie lol"

Usually the more experienced players just dodge the question by changing the subject. It's very rare you get a straight answer. Although Billy is an emergency, there's a lot of speculation that he'd be the first one called up if Smiffie isn't right to play, so that just plays into the speculation that Smith will play.

Pretty windy here at the moment. Hardly a cloud in the sky. I've heard murmurings that Priddis is a lock, so let's not get our hopes up there. On the bright side: we are better than anyone when we bring our 'A' game.... Tonight is the night!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A good day to have my first RDO - perfect weather, saves missing the football match (midnight finishes...had put in for a days leave anyhow prior to getting the RDO) and now nerves to boot. Making us poor Vics wait until 8:20 is simply cruel!
Really hoping we get the job done tonight so we can all sit back and watch the rest of the weekends footy without worrying all too much about it.

About to sign off BF Hawks for the night. Off to the Dunalley Pub for dinner, back to the shack and then settle in with 20 long haired yahoos to watch the game on the big screen on an end of season footy trip.

Enjoy your evening Hawk fans and do some quality work in this thread so I can read it tomorrow.:D

GO HAWKS.

Not sure if it's best to hope for the inclusion of a Brownlow medalist with a niggle or fresh second-stringer itching to impress..... I'll go with the ladder.
This one?

582afd80-9128-4bd2-b8b8-1d28b385acf6.jpg

I think you mean "latter" ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back