Game Day 2nd qualifying final: West Coast Eagles v Hawthorn, 8.20pm AEST @ Subiaco

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 'Hawthorn is carrying sore bodies' statement is only in response to any thoughts that just because we don't have a long injury list we must have a 100% fit 22 + some.

Yeah we'll have guys carrying things but so will every other team with the guys they've got not on their injury lists. We've still got the fittest list at the moment.

And he looks so middle eastern
images

From Business News - a local business paper here in the west:

Subiaco-based iiNet is a major sponsor of the Hawthorn Football Club with its HQ almost next door to where the Hawks meet West Coast Eagles tonight, yet we haven’t seen the same kind of enthusiasm for their team as we have from other local corporate backers – so we thought we'd help them.

Read more:
https://www.businessnews.com.au/article/Sign-of-the-times-Where-s-the-Hawks-banner

iinet-hawks_a.jpg

Wear Your Team's Colours Day at my kids school today. Over a dozen kids in some kind of Hawks kit or other. Pretty good result given we're in Adelaide.

Stupidly excited about tonight. Today has felt the same as just before the QF in 2008. We're on the brink & we've got something to prove.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Left Uni because trying to do my assignment was futile. Going to stick on the first half of the '14 GF to see the kind of pressure and intensity I hope we bring tonight!

Haha! I've been smashing an assignment all day trying to get ahead for tonight... !

Haha! I've been smashing an assignment all day trying to get ahead for tonight... !

I purposely powered through as much work as possible yesterday as I knew much wouldn't be getting done today.

Wind has dropped away - sun shining

im in a hotel room near the waca, wind is very strong but sun still shining. radar suggests the rain is to the south over bunbury, perhaps it will shift northwards later this arvo. watching the last quarter of hawks eagles from a few weeks ago, getting excited. waiting...

managed to organise a "business trip" to perth this week. going to the game tonight with my boss who is also a mad hawk.. go figure.

pumped for the contest. GO HAWKS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back