Game Day 2nd qualifying final: West Coast Eagles v Hawthorn, 8.20pm AEST @ Subiaco

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
im in a hotel room near the waca, wind is very strong but sun still shining. radar suggests the rain is to the south over bunbury, perhaps it will shift northwards later this arvo. watching the last quarter of hawks eagles from a few weeks ago, getting excited. waiting...

managed to organise a "business trip" to perth this week. going to the game tonight with my boss who is also a mad hawk.. go figure.

pumped for the contest. GO HAWKS.

Im in Bunbury and it is blowing a gale and it persisting down...we are 2hrs south of Perth btw for those Eastern Staters

images
Looks like half an old man/baby.. Odd

Torn quad is at least 4 weeks, no? Don't know how one does this in a 'light' training session. :drunk:

What is everyone heres position on being happy when players from fellow finalists are injured? Im in blinker mode for this 3 peat and am pretty much happy when I hear that any of them lose a player (Jack, Masten, Priddis, Buddy etc) for the remainder of the finals. Harsh?

I thought they didn't say it was torn though? Thought it was less serious than that? Been at work all day, haven't heard the report - my bad.

Oh no - I wasn't doubting you - it was on the rumour file this morning and where all the scuttlebutt started. There hasn't been any confirmation whatsoever

There has also been no denying coming out of the eagles camp either

im in a hotel room near the waca, wind is very strong but sun still shining. radar suggests the rain is to the south over bunbury, perhaps it will shift northwards later this arvo. watching the last quarter of hawks eagles from a few weeks ago, getting excited. waiting...

managed to organise a "business trip" to perth this week. going to the game tonight with my boss who is also a mad hawk.. go figure.

pumped for the contest. GO HAWKS.
Any jobs going? I'll pm my resume!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is everyone heres position on being happy when players from fellow finalists are injured? Im in blinker mode for this 3 peat and am pretty much happy when I hear that any of them lose a player (Jack, Masten, Priddis, Buddy etc) for the remainder of the finals. Harsh?
It's a clearly a better victory if you beat WC with Priddis but it's nice getting a win no matter what

The weather should help us, very similar to Launceston in terms of wind, perth is the driest capital in australia so they should be more hampered by the rain.
This is a myth. Perth (735 mm) averages more rain than Melbourne (647 mm), Adelaide (545 mm), Hobart (615 mm) and even Launceston (678mm).

Also average winter rainfall for Perth is 394mm compared to 147mm for Melbourne.

No, simply practical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back