Preview 2nd Semi Final, 2020: Richmond v St.Kilda - Metricon Stadium, Friday 9th October, 7:50PM AEDT

Who Wins?

• Tigers

Votes: 52 48.6%
  • Saints

Votes: 55 51.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here it is. Why load up with talls in a night game @ Metricon?

Tigers think big to stretch Saints to breaking point - https://www.afl.com.au/news/515105
We can get them with speed.

Put Marsh on Astbury and leave them isolated with an empty 40m behind them.

Marsh would kick 4 from the goal square with his speed.

Not surprised in the slightest, Tribunal has been a joke since it’s inception. One of the very few things I agree with Purple about, shelve it completely as it’s a joke.

But I hope we don’t try to use this as an excuse if we lose. Move on from it now and focus on Friday night, there’s nothing to be done now except play.

Webster or Savage to come in for Long and get best on ground, 25 touches and 8 intercepts.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

St Kilda was reportedly thwarted from presenting one of its key arguments to the panel by a hearing technicality before the appeals board, made up of chairman Murray Kellam, Stephen Jurica and Wayne Henwood, ultimately sided with the AFL and match review officer Michael Christian.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sydney Swans star Isaac Heeney is done for 2020.

The Swans confirmed on Monday Heeney suffered a serious injury in the Swans’ loss to Richmond on Sunday and he will miss the rest of the season as he recovers from surgery.

1601905889284.gif

Coincidence? I think not...
#freebenlong

transcript
We need to move on from that. Long can be replaced and I reckon Ratts has that under control. This game is ours!
transcript
Let's move on from that. I'm sure Ratts has. We will win this - No Richmond Bogan Is Going To Hold It Over Us!

The thing which really pisses me off about the MRO/MRP/Whatever is that there's no accountability, and no obligation for consistency. I didn't expect anything to be overturned tonight, appeals almost always fail because they require something outrageous to have gone wrong at the level below, but the kangaroo court that was the original decision and the first review says it all about the integrity of the system.

However, all we can do is move on, and give this game all we've got.

As I've stated before I'm not in the Jon Marsh fan club. Naturally though if he's picked I'll be barracking like hell for him to prove me wrong.

I think he will be selected. I'd be surprised if we go with someone who hasn't played for a long while like Roberton, Dunstan or Webster. I think we will risk Savage because we saw him recently and Hind will probably get recalled if Battle doesn't get up.

They aren't exactly the changes I'd make but I'm not expecting any surprise call ups at this stage. Expect us to go with the tried and true.

I think Battle is now a must if we want to seriously give ourselves a chance of winning.

I'm rather hoping we jam it up the AFL on the field ... can't help but think Richmond would not be entirely happy at us getting more motivation to come out guns blazing.
Take a look at the Richmond board's preview thread on this game. They are clearly not even taking us seriously. And that's exactly what we want!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back