2nd Test New Zealand v Australia March 8-12 0830hrs @ Hagley Oval

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why isn't Jamieson playing?

He has another stress facture in his back and will be out for about 12 months.

Having him playing instead of Kuggeleijn would have made a big difference in this series, even Wagner would have been a better pick.

Pretty strong summer. Would have been a clean sweep across 7 tests if Smith had actually made an effort to bat properly with the tail in Brisbane.

Our batting line up is a bit shaky but we find a way to get it done each time. Someone stands up and we get over the line. One thing you can say about Cummins team is that there is a mental strength reminiscent of the great Aussie teams that have come before.

At the start of the World Cup I thought Cummins was a soft captain. I have to say I’ve eaten my hat 100 times over since then because he has delivered and proven himself both mentally strong and a pretty decent tactician.

Right now we have batters that are out of form… Smith, Labuschagne, Carey — despite the latter 2 delivering somewhat this test. Add my main man Travis Head to that group who after seeming untouchable last year has been faltering lately. If we’re able to have some of those players turn it around, then we should be the undisputed best team in the world if we aren’t already after winning ICC and CWC crowns

Remove this Banner Ad

2nd Test New Zealand v Australia March 8-12 0830hrs @ Hagley Oval

Back