Rumour 3.5 mil down the dunny

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 13, 2016
Coogee
AFL Club
Essendon
ayy ladies and gents

It's been a while but I've been backin a huge one out. Me guts are stuffed.

Anyway, While I was there I heard about that bloke who got caught with drugs. Bloody druggos.

ANyway, apparently that's cost em a fairly huge sponsorship deal worth about 3.5 mil a year. They were gonna announce it but junkie mcidiot had other plans and so the sponsors jumped ship.

Put that in the 'oops' category ay mates

Personally, If I was head coach or a footy boss or wotev, I'd ban players from even going near Double Bay. What a shithole.

Deadset though, what sort of cereal-boxed degreed marketing drongo abandons a $3.5mil/year sponsorship because someone with less name recognition than the fullback in the Hockeyroos gets caught with a gram of coke?

Suspect the announcement is likely delayed.
It does sound rather dramatic, but who knows. There could be any number of reasons why- for example if the sponsor is a state-owned corporation and that country has particularly draconian laws around illicit drugs or something.

Pure speculation, though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deadset though, what sort of cereal-boxed degreed marketing drongo abandons a $3.5mil/year sponsorship because someone with less name recognition than the fullback in the Hockeyroos gets caught with a gram of coke?

Suspect the announcement is likely delayed.

Dont tell me this is where Holden were shifting their Collingwood money???

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 3.5 mil down the dunny

Remove this Banner Ad

Back