Rumour 3.5 mil down the dunny

Remove this Banner Ad

I can actually back up the Op's claims here. Sydney were about to sign a huge sponsorship with an international company in the same industry as Qantas (that's about as many hints you'll get from me). Michael Talia means they can kiss that goodbye.
I'm sure there will be a work around. He's a victim of something. Sponsors will spring to his defence. AFL will work it out.

I'm sure there will be a work around. He's a victim of something. Sponsors will spring to his defence. AFL will work it out.

Nope

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have it from good authority from a guy that works with my dad that knows a guy in the AFL integrity unit that Bevo tipped off the coppers as payback for MT being a snitch.
d5e3ca9edaaa01cef386d65b8b74b755.jpg

I can actually back up the Op's claims here. Sydney were about to sign a huge sponsorship with an international company in the same industry as Qantas (that's about as many hints you'll get from me). Michael Talia means they can kiss that goodbye.

I knew it.
It must be Alitalia Airlines!

****ing rumours board bullshit. Drives me nuts why somebody just can't say "Aparantly Sydney were about to sign a huge deal with Etihad but they've either delayed or canned it in the wake of the Talia story."

Why all the subterfuge? It's just attention seeking w***ery.

It'd all be so much easier if we just came out and said "Luke Beveridge is a Holocaust denier" or "Alistair Clarkson has been financially supporting the Chechyan rebel regime in Russia since the 1990s."

******* rumours board bullshit. Drives me nuts why somebody just can't say "Aparantly Sydney were about to sign a huge deal with Etihad but they've either delayed or canned it in the wake of the Talia story."

Why all the subterfuge? It's just attention seeking ******y.

It'd all be so much easier if we just came out and said "Luke Beveridge is a Holocaust denier" or "Alistair Clarkson has been financially supporting the Chechyan rebel regime in Russia since the 1990s."
The wouldn't say that because it was another middle eastern airline, not etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 3.5 mil down the dunny

Remove this Banner Ad

Back