RICHMOND
RETIRED
W. Campbell
M. Graham

DELISTED
K. Archibald
R. Hilton
S. Morrison

Question - where did the list come from? The only 2 that have bee reported are the retirements and a report in the papers that Morrison maybe delisted.

So...?????????????

and Miller suposably said that hilton would continue. i dont find this very reliable. If Hilton wasnt included i may have trusted the whatever source it came from.

Well, she certainly didn't get the information from sleeping with anyone.:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tigerboyz said:
eb he's bit unlucky if it is true but then again he will be 27 years old next year.

He plays and looks like he's 47!

Time to get rid of him, he doesn't add much to our team, he's more a spare parts man.

If he does better somewhere else, good luck to him, but I doubt he's got much of a future left anywhere.

EB_Tiger said:
I really think hilton will turn out to be a good backman.
---------------------------------------

No pace... showed up badly against Geelong - S. Johnson thrashed him.
We already have Kellaway - tough defender not too quick. Good teams have pace coming out of the backline.
If we were to keep Hilton it'd just be as a spare parts player and he'd be spending most of his time at Coburg. Not a lot of trade value.

Darth_Tiger said:
hilts could kick 6 or more goals a game and there would still be people who want to get rid of him.
-------------------------

6 or more at Coburg perhaps, never at AFL level.

Remove this Banner Ad

3 cut

Remove this Banner Ad

Back