Traded #3: Scott Gumbleton - Traded to Fremantle for pick 55

Remove this Banner Ad

Amazing effort from Gumby this season.

Did he play every game up to this point?

Either way, thats more than anyone could have hoped for this season from him.

From memory, he was a late withdrawal against Melb, but, other than that, played the rest of the games. Great effort from Gumby. With all the negativity that has been around at different stages this year, I believe that his return and "birth" as an AFL footballer has been a highlight through. Thanks big fella!!! Look forward to seeing you a bit stronger and in full flight next year.

Not sure Carlisle is ready but I'd be happy for him to get a run, looks a really impressive prospect with a lovely pair of hands. If the MC decide not to give him a run I wouldnt be putting Hurley up forward he needs to settle down back, I'd be putting Hooker in the rucking rotations and playing Hille/Ryder at CHF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta feel for this guy.

I think with Hird's approach of pushing the players hard in training, we should expect more of these injuries. The players will be battered by the end of the preseason. Either they are built for the rigours of footy or they will break down.

Bad news for Gumby because we already know his body is so fragile. Good news for the team because we weed out the weak. I like it.

That's the end of him (like Myers) for 2011. Put them on ice until 2012 AT LEAST!!!!!!

THEY'RE SLIGHTLY INJURED AT THE START OF PRESEASON!
six probsts
DELIST THEM IMMEDIATELY AND GET IN A 14 YEAR OLD KID WHO IS YOUNG SO WILL INSTANTLY BE THE BEST PLAYER IN THE COMPETITION.

Im unsure as to why there is so much urine extracting in this post?

The injury to Scott is far worse than has been led on so far.

Fact of the matter is, its an ongoing process that is coming to the end sooner, rather than later.

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded #3: Scott Gumbleton - Traded to Fremantle for pick 55

Remove this Banner Ad

Back