Past #30: Daniel Pratt - drafted w/ #42 in '00 ND - delisted at end '02 - re-drafted at #74 in '05 ND

Remove this Banner Ad

didnt u guys hear about that chicken thing

Heard something about that. Do you think it might have anything to do with his mental state, his self-confidence, his inability to make a decision under pressure?

aria = club's new sports psychologist

Make it happen, Eugene.

His decision making under pressure is just rooted atm, the club has to be fair dinkum and drop the guys not performing and just play the kids because you MUST have an acceptable standard to put the senior jumper on and atm not many senior players are at that standard. Elevate a rookie for Harvey and get some fresh meat into the side. As the kids showed against Geelong last year, we are a better side when the kids are having a crack than with the senior players doing nothing.

Can anything else go wrong for us this year.Gee we must have ran over a black cat or is it karma for sticking it up the AFL.

When it rains it pours. We can't take a trick at the moment, but to be honest if we had to have a bad injury run I would rather it when we weren't going to figure in the finals anyway. Perfect chance to blood some more youngsters.

To clarify - dislocated knee cap was called by Doc Larkins on MMM radio. He diagnosed the Hille injury 100% correctly the minute it happened last week, so he's pretty good with knee stuff it'd be fair to say.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andrew Swallow and Assistant coach Danny Daly came back to the Victory room after the game and said Pratty's injury was a strained medial ligament and he would be out for 1 - 2 weeks.

Could someone please explain to me what Robert Walls meant on Friday night when Danial Pratt was injured. I was listening to the broadcast when I heard Walls outburst of "Sevres you right Daniel Pratt serves you right, you deserve what ever happens to you, serve you right" . He was really outraged. I have seen the incident several times over the weekend and tried to call 3aw yesterday to ask him what did I miss, Daniel seemed to trip himself up,did he think he was staging for a free kick. Can someone please tell me what I missed before I take walls to task about it, he sounded like he really had it in for Pratt.

Dear Robert,

You are a knobjockey, one of the most talentless coaches ever to go through the system and it seems that you have carried this form into the media.

I think your fellow journo's should form a circle around you and get some to punch the living shit out of you, maybe this will help you respond to your poor form.

Please do the football community a favour and quit. No one likes you, no one understands you and you really just don't have any value.

Regards
Sick of listening to a moron

Robert Walls deserves to have his head kicked in!

I wish I was in the commentary box on Saturday to watch the ****nuckle's heart break when Fevola hit the post.

If he thinks Pratt deserved to be injured then I hope he gets hit by a bus, he deserves it with that kind of attitude.

Could someone please explain to me what Robert Walls meant on Friday night when Danial Pratt was injured. I was listening to the broadcast when I heard Walls outburst of "Sevres you right Daniel Pratt serves you right, you deserve what ever happens to you, serve you right" . He was really outraged. I have seen the incident several times over the weekend and tried to call 3aw yesterday to ask him what did I miss, Daniel seemed to trip himself up,did he think he was staging for a free kick. Can someone please tell me what I missed before I take walls to task about it, he sounded like he really had it in for Pratt.

Daph - I didn't hear the report, but if what you heard is correct, you should tip-off Media-watch on the ABC, commentry like this should be publicly shamed.

My partner and I were listening to it at the time as well Daph and, when he spewed out that personal and ridiculous statement we both switched stations.

In the first quarter he was all over us with praise, for the guys "having a go" and trying to move it quickly with run through the middle, and once things turned for a time in the 2nd qtr he was the first one in the lifeboat rowing away on his own! He couldn't jump ship quickly enough!

His reason for saying what he said, other than his penchant for personally attacking an individual when they're down, was that Pratty had left his man to intercept the pill. In doing so he left his man unmarked on their forward line. His attempted interception failed, leaving his man to punish us.

Hardly a friggin capital offence FFS! Our backline was being swamped at the time as the Pies took hold of the game and their onballers' run increased. Yep, he failed to win the ball as he'd intended, and the resulting collision led to his medial ligament injury, but no.........don't blame the player who turned the ball over causing the resultant forward charge, or the midfielders failing to apply enough pressure going the other way. Take the easy option and pot the bloke who's had a crack, and been injured in the process.

Walls is a boring twat :thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #30: Daniel Pratt - drafted w/ #42 in '00 ND - delisted at end '02 - re-drafted at #74 in '05 ND

Remove this Banner Ad

Back