Past #30: Jarrad Waite - will retire at end 2018 - 60 NM games/120+ NM goals - Shinboner - thanks W80

Remove this Banner Ad

How the **** did he miss that last goal...dont get me started on LT how many goals did he bomb not to mention that turn over. If he could finish wow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was a free hit that cost us nothing but money and a list spot.

I'm actually not disappointed we took the risk but it's not working at the moment so make the call and send him back .

Correct.

Fine to take the punt.

It didn't work how we wanted, now f*** him off for a bit.

It was a free hit that cost us nothing but money and a list spot.

I'm actually not disappointed we took the risk but it's not working at the moment so make the call and send him back .

This.

I don't want to see him burned at the stake like most do, and think he hasn't been the worst, but gee he aint the smartest footballer. Really needed him to stand up and was very average tonight.

This.

I don't want to see him burned at the stake like most do, and think he hasn't been the worst, but gee he aint the smartest footballer. Really needed him to stand up and was very average tonight.

Reckon we got him to try and push us for 5-8 into the top 4.

Didn't happen, give game time to Maj.

Just not performing where we need him to.

Reckon we got him to try and push us for 5-8 into the top 4.

Didn't happen, give game time to Maj.

Just not performing where we need him to.

Yeah was thinking tonight walking back to Crown, if Dish aint playing on next year, soneone is going to have to make way for Maj, and on current form, JW is a straight swap in a heartbeat.

Interesting times.

Yeah was thinking tonight walking back to Crown, if Dish aint playing on next year, soneone is going to have to make way for Maj, and on current form, JW is a straight swap in a heartbeat.

Interesting times.

I see no reason for Dish to hang them up.

If daw doesn't play next week, I'm done until he does... Can't believe he's been kept out this long. Hope he kicks 10 tomorrow to shove it in the selectors faces.

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #30: Jarrad Waite - will retire at end 2018 - 60 NM games/120+ NM goals - Shinboner - thanks W80

Remove this Banner Ad

Back