AFL Player #30: Nate Caddy - Rd 22 Rising Star nom nom nom! ⭐ - 12/8

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope he gets some tatts and a cocaine issue. We need that ONE peanut in this side. We've even turned Stringer into the soy version of himself
I like the Curnow comparison. Needs to refuse a breatho ASAP

Last edited:
So he's going to demolish us in a prelim? I don't think I can live through something like that again (unless we win this time).
I’m hoping we get Carlton in a prelim this year. They’ll be raging favourites - perfect opportunity to avenge 99’.

Of course, we’ll get drubbed by Sydney the next week….

I’m hoping we get Carlton in a prelim this year. They’ll be raging favourites - perfect opportunity to avenge 99’.

Of course, we’ll get drubbed by Sydney the next week….

With a few goals from Caddy?

So he's going to demolish us in a prelim? I don't think I can live through something like that again (unless we win this time).
He was such a brute in his day. Superior animal.

To be honest if we are in a prelim we have won a final and that's all I care about. I just want to win one final. That's enough for me. I've been counting those days.

JUST KIDDING. Screw the Blues. Imagine how funny it would be to shut those cocky campaigners up.

He was such a brute in his day. Superior animal.

To be honest if we are in a prelim we have won a final and that's all I care about. I just want to win one final. That's enough for me. I've been counting those days.

JUST KIDDING. Screw the Blues. Imagine how funny it would be to shut those cocky campaigners up.
JJ marked the beginning of the end for Kouta who was on another level for a few seasons until they clashed knees and Kouta did his PCL. He was never the same after that.

It would be beautiful to knock those campaigners out.

Smart how Scott has used him, playing his AFL games against Tigers and Coast, keep his confidence high (as he strikes me as a confidence player), once he develops is all round game then bring him in regularly. Atm Jones is doing his job, I feel we still need to roll with 2 rucks until Draper fully fit

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smart how Scott has used him, playing his AFL games against Tigers and Coast, keep his confidence high (as he strikes me as a confidence player), once he develops is all round game then bring him in regularly. Atm Jones is doing his job, I feel we still need to role with 2 rucks until Draper fully fit

Agree the 2 rucks is more about keeping Goldy and Draper fresh than it being our absolutely best side

He was excellent today- he's got great footy nous, he's brave and really hard at it, flies at everything. Leads with real intent. That said it does seem like perhaps his fitness isn't quite at AFL level week in week out. So I think we have to be realistic that he may need to still be rested regularly if we keep playing him in the seniors.

But I do reckon he'll be our best top 10 draft pick since Hurley. So I'm pretty lid off on his potential.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Player #30: Nate Caddy - Rd 22 Rising Star nom nom nom! ⭐ - 12/8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back