Player Watch #33: Brayden 'Sausage' George - appears to have suffered a second ACL tear in VFL vs CFC - 2x ACL/1x dislocated shoulder/1x dislocated elbow

Remove this Banner Ad

Shattering for Sausage 😕
He's talented enough that we give him a 1 year rookie deal as a minimum. Give him the chance to rehab, and see what he can get back to in the 2nd half of next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God damn, kid can’t take a trick.

Drop him back to the rookie list, give him another year and see if he can get through the other side of it without any pressure or expectation.

Realistically he’d need 2 years on his contract. He won’t play next year.

Realistically he’d need 2 years on his contract. He won’t play next year.
If he has the talent they keep telling us about, we can probably afford to back him in with a new contract.

Plenty of dead weight on the list that could make way.

It will all depend on how badly he wants to make it.

Going to be a tough 12 months for the young fella, plenty of doubts most likely creeping in, so need to make sure he wants to do the hard yards to get back to the level.

If he has the talent they keep telling us about, we can probably afford to back him in with a new contract.

Plenty of dead weight on the list that could make way.

It will all depend on how badly he wants to make it.

Going to be a tough 12 months for the young fella, plenty of doubts most likely creeping in, so need to make sure he wants to do the hard yards to get back to the level.

I saw it happen today. There wasn’t much in it.

Im not sure we can carry a guy on our list next year that won’t play.

Glad I’m not making the decision

I saw it happen today. There wasn’t much in it.

Im not sure we can carry a guy on our list next year that won’t play.

Glad I’m not making the decision
I feel like you can pretty easily if you think the upside is there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back