Past #33: Matty Campbell - delisted at the end of the 2012 season

Remove this Banner Ad

While crap for Matty and North if true, one door closes and another opens. Anyone who thinks that our season is over is forgetting that we now have plenty of youngsters hanging for game time on the list. Time to test out our new found depth and it could give blokes like Ross/Garlett/Urquhart/Adams/Bastinac/Cunnington and Thomas more opportunities for further exposure at senior level.

After a relatively injury free pre season, they are all piling up now.

At least those injured should have a decent fitness base, so it wont take too long to bounce back (assuming it isn't term).

Apparently only minor... Nothing too serious.

Should be right for round 1.

Just what i heard so please dont lynch me if wrong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently only minor... Nothing too serious.

Should be right for round 1.

Just what i heard so please dont lynch me if wrong

That depends on where you from, boy.

And you better like the banjo.

Yeah 1st post. Been reading this board for awhile now though

Im much in the same boat as you guys, just anxiously waiting for some official word

Mail i got was that Tarrant was first emergency too.

Lets just kick back and see what happens though. I guess all will be revealed when the team is released

Ah well Ziebes if you have just signed up to chat after watching for a while and your not pulling our legs for your first post then welcome to the board :)

Its much more fun if you get involved and comment on different threads.

Thanks Bailz

Been lurking around these boards under a different username, but had to change it to something more generic to post in case work finds out i spend most my days on Bigfooty

Im not claiming to have "sources" like Caro but just heard the info from a mate. But a lot of my mates feed me b/s so i wouldnt be suprised if its wrong.

But even if im wrong, ive got thick enough skin to handle BF

While crap for Matty and North if true, one door closes and another opens. Anyone who thinks that our season is over is forgetting that we now have plenty of youngsters hanging for game time on the list. Time to test out our new found depth and it could give blokes like Ross/Garlett/Urquhart/Adams/Bastinac/Cunnington and Thomas more opportunities for further exposure at senior level.

cunnington wont be ready for 6 weeks=to play that is.

So, the injury to Campbell was all rubbish or...?
I mean, he doesn't have the best run with his body..

We are probably doing the wrong thing if a rookie with an interrupted preseason plays more than 10 games this season.

Kraks.....if the "rookie's" body can handle the rigours of senior footy and form isn't in question there's no reason why the player must stop @ 10 games mate. Take Selwood and Gibbs 3 yrs back even Daniel Rich last year....... and you know as well as me Zeibell would have played more games last year if he hadn't broken his leg. So if Benny Boy handle the heat in the kitchen and does everything right all for it in my opinion.

Edit you did mention "interrupted pre-season" hmmmm it was a "hot spot" they got early enough and no doubt will monitor it all year I guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #33: Matty Campbell - delisted at the end of the 2012 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back